Prologue.

Its been a long time since I got out of this rough past of mine. Gangs, Gunshots, Drugs, Losts.. The scars i remain from it. It changed my whole life, it made me a different person. How i got into this mess ?Well..I had a happy normal childhood untill i got six, shit started to go down hill. I was playing with my five year old sister Denise in the backyard. I heard my mom and my dad argueing, Me and my sister didnt pay attention, we kept playing with the toys from our sandbox untill we heard doors slamming, Denise was crying becouse of all the noise so i got up and walked into the living room with her helding me hand. I saw my dad getting carried away by a police agent, and my mom sitting on the couch, crying with her hands in her hair. The policeman took dad away, I didn't know what was happening.  

'Mommy ?' I said while rubbing my little hand on her back. Denise hugged her leg while sobbing in tears. 'Where is the powieceman taking daddy to ?' I asked. She didn't gave me a answer, she just looked at us like we were crazy. She closed her eyes for a while and opened it again, she mumbled something 'Wah did yoo say mommwy ?' Denise asked thru her tears. 'Get out' my mom said. 'What do you mean mommy ?' I said starting to tear up. She kicked Denise off her leg causing her to fall and scratch her arm on the hard wood floor, it bleeded a little bit. Then she pushed me off the couch and stood up.'I SAID..GET OUT' she yelled. She picked us up by the hand and pushed us out of the house. 'YA'LL LOOK TO MUCH LIKE UR DAD!!' She yelled while crying. I DON'T WANT YOU HERE, GO AWAY !! FIND A LIFE! AND NEVER COME BACK. She continued then closed the door. Later on that day when it was like 02:15 in the moring, I carried my sleeping sister on my back searching for somewhere to sleep. Finally I found a facility place and we slept there. The next day when I woke up, my baby sister was gone.. And I never found her until this day.

Sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Rachel J'Nae Anderson, I'm 16.  

And this is my story..

Ayee all my Ninja's, hope y'all liked my first part. VOTE, COMMENT, PROMOTE ! LUH YAA ! xxChellaXO