Married Under The Moonlight

3K VIEWS?! YOU GUYS!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!  HERES A NEW PART!!!

Robin stepped forward tentatively. He took three long, deep breathes. There, waiting ahead of him, was Beast Boy, in a red and black suit.

Robin's own suit was purple and black, with purple zinnias embroidered in his cuffs and on the collar of his dress shirt. His bow tie was a Purple Royal Assyrian (a type of butterfly) and headrest made out of purple zinnias, as well.

Beast Boy's breath caught in his throat. He tried to push back the tears that were threatening to spill at the sight of his Robin.

Robin himself was emotional. Part of him still believed this was all a trick, a dream, a hallucination. But damn it all, if it was he'd happily stay in it. He straightened his back and walked more purposefully, taking his place at Beast Boy's side. He looked over at his almost-husband. 

"You are so beautiful, my love." Beast Boy whispered, grabbing Robin's hand.

"You are so very handsome, my husband." Robin whispered back.

The process went smoothly. By the time it was time to say "I do" both the heroes were sobbing. 

For Robin and Beast Boy, this was heaven achieved.

THE END.... FOR NOW!!!!

I wanted to make it short and sweet. I was seriously considering making the entire story Robin's fantasy and having him wake up from a 3-year coma to Beast Boy and Raven being married, but I'm not that evil....

THANKS FOR READING!!!!

P.S. Go check out my new book! New chapter will be posted soon!

BYE BYE - Luci