A High Bar

News about Harley Quinn dumping the Joker spread like wildfire. Many people are surprised about this as they never though Harley would break up with the Joker and strike out on her own, especially with a brand new look and outfit.

However, word also got out of a brand new villain, or close to a villain, by someone named Daikon Black. His appearance has matched that of the Deity of Death, though there wasn't enough proof to confirm about it plus it's been 10 years.

The news about these two attacking Joker's lair was a pure shock to heroes and villains. Now they wonder what they will do next after making such a big impact.

Right now, Daikon and Harley are staying at Ivy's apartment as she sits on the sofa.

Harley: Ivy, Daikon, no rush, but Howie Mandel's only showing how to turn Thanksgiving leftovers into an entire nativity scene.

Ivy: *excited* Oh, my God! Wait, what?

Ivy gets out of the kitchen as she brings two full mugs of coffee

Ivy: Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot.

She sets them down as she sits next to Harley. Daikon appears as he brings him own much full of tea.

Daikon: Who's this Howie Mandel?

Harley: *looks at him* Only like the greatest talk show host on TV right now!

Daikon raised his brow in confusion.

Harley: Wow, you're seriously uncultured, buddy. Come on. Watch it with us and you'll totally get it.

Daikon goes to the sofa and sits next to Harley. He looks at the TV as the three begin watch the show.

Howie: Next, I'm gonna show you how to make a mashed potato Virgin Mary. *crowd claps* But first...*chuckles nervously* please welcome my, uh, surprise co-host. Uh, you know him as the clown prince of crime. Let's give it up for the Joker!

The crowd gasps as Joker appears onscreen next to Howie. Harley and Ivy were furious at this, but Daikon was unfazed or uncaring about this.

Harley/Ivy/Frank: Shit!/Damn it./Ooh.

Joker: Ooh. Get ready, America. Howie's got something he's dying to tell you.

He pulls out Howie's apron, revealing dynamite strapped onto him. The crowd panics as Frank was panicking too.

Frank: Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Not Howie!

Howie: *reading a note* You know what's stupid? Me, for playfully implying on yesterday's show that the celebrity villain couple, formerly known as "JoQuinn" is no more.

Joker: Thanks, Howie. When I dumped poor, sad, what's her name...

Frank: She's right here!

Ivy: Frank.

Joker: I promised I would respect her wishes to drift into the darkness of total anonymity. And for the record, our couple name was... "Joker."

Harley: *stands up* Oh, that liar trying to blow up the cleanest and nicest talk show host in television!

Ivy: *stands up* Just ignore him. He's baiting you. It's not worth getting angry over.