Random friends sentences or words

For fun:
As I bid farewell to the last victim a heavy, long, sacred sigh fell out of me as I realized. It was only me left. I had killed them all.

S's sentence- He swore he just saw his sushi move into his mouth
Was he Lucid dreaming? He couldn't tell. What's worse is he could see himself but not react. As hard as he tried he couldn't react, he was stuck watching his own death unfold. He swore he just saw his sushi move into his mouth, down his throat. It was almost as he didn't even touch it, but he did. He had to.
He watched as the hives started to form on his face. He saw himself die, yet he wasn't waking up. Why wasn't he waking up?

S's sentence- He shaved the peach to prove a point

"My peaches bleed" ranger said. "Oh really?" I questioned already wanting to go home. "Yeah, wanna see" he very enthusiastically said. "Sure, but be carefully, if you cut yourself I'm in trouble" as Ranger grabbed an odd looking peach from the fridge I grabbed a cutting board. He was right. Those peaches certainly bled. I thought it was one of his bullshit (sorry ellen) pranks. "You injected some food dye didn't you" I asked. "No see it's red everywhere" he defended. He shaved the peach to prove a point when I realized it was never a peach.

Another S sentence- They're playing the piano while flying in the plane

I knew he was going to propose today. I just knew it.  He booked up this fancy trip to Paris for the week, has been undeniably romantic and just a awesome human. But I have to say no. I was planning on ending it. I loved him more than life itself, he was the rock holding me down, but I'm not happy. He shoved me in the car with bags upon bags and snacks upon snacks, it felt overdone and miserable. Falling asleep? Was that what had to be done to ignore him. The plane. They're playing the piano while flying in the plane who in their right mind does that. Then I woke up in my dull dark coffin. I'm trapped while he's in Paris with his mistress.