Chaptet Fourteen: Shut the fuck up Kevin

Chapter Fourteen:

Shut the fuck up Kevin

Luke's point of view

"Boys you know why you are here." I say to Jason and Carl at lunch during school. It's Monday which means I have to teach my students.

"We know Mr. Carson but, Ms.-" Jason begins buy I cut in and say: "This is not Ms. Jones fault for your failing grades in her class."

"You are only saying that because you are sleeping with her." Carl mutters to Jason.

"Hey," I say in a firm and strong voice.

"We do not say things like that about your teachers who are in charge of you. So you will both be out of the game this weekend." I state.

"But Mr. Carson, that's so unfair!" Carl screams.

"I am your teacher and I am your football coach. In this room, you are my students. So you will listen and respect me and all your other teachers. Or do I need to call Mr. Foster?" I ask them.

"No." Carl frowns.

"No sir." I remind them.

"Yes sir, Mr. Carson." Jason says and Carl nods in agreement.

"You may be dismissed." I tell them both. They leave their desks and shut my classroom door.

I breathe a sigh of relief. I love my job and I love my students but this job is so fucking stressful.

I hear a knock on my door and I say: "It's open."

Nicky walks in looking stunning in her brush colored lace dress that falls to her knees. The v-neck makes her boobs look amazing. And also the belt at her waist truly shows how curvy she is.

Fuck, she's so beautiful it makes me hard.

"Hey Star." I smile at her. (I only call her Star when the students aren't around).

"Have any plans tonight?" She asks as she walks to my desk and sits down in another chair right beside me.

I sigh and say: "Yes I have to go meet Kevin, my Dad's best friend with Kara."

"Oh that's right. You sure you want to find the answers you are looking for?" She asks.

No I don't. I would rather never know. But Kara is basically forcing me to find the truth whether I like it or not.

"Not really." I state honestly.

Nicky grabs my hand and holds it. She looks at me with love in her eyes.

"It's okay not to be okay Luke." She comforts me and I try to be okay.

Will it break me knowing the truth?

The bell rings and she waved goodbye then leaves my classroom. My students start entering my room.

Once everyone is here and is seated,I say:

"Let's begin, today we are talking about World War Two."

After school is over, I say goodbye to Nicky and tell her I will call her when Kara and I are done seeing Kevin. I grab all my things and drive to Kara's apartment. I pick her up and I drive us to Kevin's house. As I park my car in Kevin's driveway, Kara asks me: "You ready?"

No. No. No!

"Sure." I lie.

Kara and I walk out of the car and Kara knocks on Kevin's door.