Chapter Ten: Holy shit, I am falling for Luke Freaking Carson

Chapter Ten: Holy shit, I'm falling for Luke Freaking Carson

Nicky's Point of View

Luke beams at me as he opens the door to his house.

"Come in." He grins as I walk into his house. As soon as I walk in, a giant dog comes and jumps on me. I laugh and pet the cute dog. "You sweet boy. Good boy." I smile at his dog as I pet him, and he wags his tail.

"That's Buddy." Luke laughs, and I laugh as well. "He seems to like you." Buddy keeps licking me and wanting me to pet him.

"Well, come sit down." Luke points to his brown couch in his living room. He has a huge house. His home smells like mint and lemon. It's a good smell, and his house is spotless.

"I live here by myself," Luke adds, answering my question.

I look over at Luke and notice how handsome he looks. I have always thought he was attractive, but tonight, he seems dazzling. His blue shirt brings out his dark brown hair and eyes. I have always loved guys with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He is very muscular. His muscles look big and natural. Like he works out every day. Damn, he's hot.

"So, what do you have planned for us tonight?" I asked Luke so I could stop thinking about how hot he was.

"I have cooked us your favorite," Luke smirks.

"Cheese ravioli with meat sauce?" I ask.

Luke laughs and says: "Yes, I wanted tonight to be perfect."

"But I am not perfect." I sigh. How could he even want to be with me because I am so broken? I don't know how I will even eat tonight's food, even though I love it. Eating is so hard and it's so hard to explain to someone who doesn't have anorexia. How could he love someone like me?

"Star," He says as he walks over to me and stands in front of me. My heart starts beating out of my chest. I want him to kiss me again. I loved our last kiss. I am so crushing on Luke Carson. If Luke Carson were a drug, I would be an addict. I crave to kiss him again.

Luke puts his arms around my waist. My boobs are now pressing against his chest. I wonder if he can hear how fast my heart is beating.

"No matter what, Star, I like you. I am not leaving you. I am falling for you." He whispers in my ear as he kisses my head. The craving I have to kiss him on the lips is about to explode. So I grab his head with my hands and kiss him on the lips. I kiss him like all I want is the taste of his lips on my mouth and maybe on other body parts. He kisses me harder, and I can feel his penis getting hard through his pants. Gosh, I am getting wet myself. I just want him as I have never wanted anyone else.

We keep kissing, he picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Do you want to have sex, Nicky? No pressure, just say the word, and we can stop." He looks deadly serious.

Goodness, I do want to have sex with him but now? Like right now? He hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend, and now sex?

"No, not right now, but hopefully soon." I smile at him, and he stops kissing me, puts my feet down on the ground, and he takes a step back from me.

"You meant that, didn't you?" I ask him.

"Nicky, I will only have sex with you when YOU want to have sex with me. I don't want you to have sex with me just to please me. Because honestly, Nicky, even if we never have sex, I just want to be with you." He explains.