08- moon

hope.
[Chapter 8]

" Even the Devil has cried. "

~Carter.

Daybreak 170.

Current time.

~We are all almost dead... I can remember all the times we had.

I glanced at the sheet that told information and notes about us all.

016, a singular kinesis user, Hydrokinesis, the ability to control water. his number was located on his right inner wrist.

019, a singular kinesis user, Oxikinesis, the ability to control oxygen. His number was located on both of his hands index and middle fingers.

013, a multi kinesis user, Telekinesis & Flyrokinesis, the ability to make shields and use telepathy. Her number was located on the top left of her chest.

012, a singular kinesis user, Ergokinesis, the ability to make and control energy around em. His number was located above his left eyebrow.

015, a singular kinesis user, Gyrokinesis, the ability to control a 10 meter gravity. Her number was located on her low right abdomen.

020, a singular kinesis user, Fimikinesis, the ability to start a rumor to bend the truth and the will of others. Her number was located on her bottom right ankle.

021, a singular kinesis user, Bladekinesis, the ability to control any weapon like a extra limb. His number was located on his left shoulder.

022, a singular kinesis user, Audiokinesis, the ability to use her sound at different frequencies. Her number was located on her tongue.

023, a multi kinesis user, Teleportation & Hallucikinesis, the ability to teleport within a 10 yard radius and produces illusions within 20 meters. No number tattoo markings.

014.... Unknown, was shown to use flight and earth abilities. His number is back of his neck.

017, Pyrokinesis, the ability to control and produce fire at will, he has been shown to use other types of abilities, is he a really a Pyrokinesis user or is he multi kinesis ? Numbers on the middle of both of his palms.

Test Scores.

017.
Combat score: 9.3/10, great hand to hand.
Weapon score: 8/10, great with smaller weapons.
Ability score: 0.9/10, cant even produce a flame.
Brain score: 4/10, average brain score.
Speed score: 10/10, extremely fast/quick.
Endurance: 3/10, a weakling.

016.
Combat score: 4.9/10, mid hand to hand combat.
Weapon score: 9/10, pretty good with any weapon.
Ability score: 9.8/10, pure skilled in his ability.
Brain score: 10/10, a genius.
Speed: 7/10, not slow or fast.
Endurance: 7/10, can withstand a lot.