Chapter 2

"GET BACK HERE CREEP" Jason shouted running after me, I went into the forest where I tried to loose him but instead I tripped on a stone. I hit my head hard on the ground to the point everything was spinning, all I saw before I was knocked out was Jason get on top of me. "MS HELLEN GET OUT HERE" is what I heard when I woke up, I looked to the side of me to see Ms Hellen running over to me, I thought everything was finally over before I noticed Jason was still on top of me, he threw a punch, and another and another till my eye was as black as my leather jacket. He stopped when he noticed Ms Hellen walking up to us. After a long conversation where Ms Hallen scolded Jason while I could barley stop myself from falling over. She decided to team Jason up with chrissy and me with Steve. When I got home I washed my face from all the blood till I heard a ring at the door. My uncle works till 9:00 pm so it couldn't be him, confused I walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey Eddie...." Steve said. Great, I was happy I finally got away from that mess and I forgot I have to team up with Steve Harrington. "Hey." I said annoyed, "can I come in?" He asked. "Yeah yeah whatever.", he came in and immediately looked around through my stuff. "Do you mind?" I said annoyed. He looked up at me with his face red and said "do you mind putting on a shirt?" Oh shit, forgot about that, I went into my room and got a shirt on and when I came out I saw Steve sitting on the sofa reading and writing notes. "What's that for?" I asked "the project dumbass" Steve said handing me the assignment.
*time skip*
Me and Steve where discussing which character we should do the project on when the phone rang. "Hey Eddie, I'm working a double shift tonight so I won't be home by tomorrow morning ok?" Uh shit. "Yeah, yeah ok that's fine". I sat down on the sofa when Steve asked "who was that?" I looked at him and said "none of your business dickhead" he looked at me offended but then got back to working on the project, he looked funny when he was offended, kinda cute.... wait what? No... what am I on about? He's a dick. Nothing more. Yeah definitely.

++++++++

"So that's your finishing line?" Steve asked sarcastically. "What's wrong with it?" I said confused "I don't think the line 'that's it' is going to get us alot of credit moron" I looked at him annoyed and then looked at my watch. Shit, it's midnight already? "What's wrong" Steve asked "it's midnight, you should get going" I said standing up from the sofa. "Can I crash here? I don't wanna drive home in the rain, I'll get soaked." Steve asked. "No, the fuck? Get out" I said angryly "wh-what?" Steve said "never been told no before pretty boy? Get. Out." I said. Steve left still looking confused about the entire interaction. At around 1 am I woke up to the sound of pounding on my door. I opened it to see a soaking wet Steve.