vii.

𝐈𝐒𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"Let me spark it." I heard Kahsan say and handed him the bong as I packed the bowl with weed. "Ian hit one of these mfs in a while."

"Be careful when you inhale it Bubba."

He side-eyed me after I said that, shaking his head causing me to laugh. Now if he hit it too hard and start choking that's on him.

"I know what I'm doing." He took the lighter and bowl from my hand, sticking it in the bong before beginning to light it and take a pull from it.

I watched him carefully, taking note of the deep inhale he did before he suddenly went into a coughing fit.

"Damn!"

"I told you to be careful." I laughed as he coughed loudly, reaching for my water bottle and taking a big gulp from it. "Now look at you all torn up and shit."

"Fuck up." He passed the bong to me, still coughing softly and drinking my water bottle.

"Lemme show you how it's done." I spoke with a cocky smile on my face before grabbing the lighter, successfully taking a hit without coughing.

As we sat in silence I took my time to look at Kahsan as he took a pull from the bong, looking at the jagged burn mark under his eye taking note of how well it fit his face.

[yall i fuck with a nigga with a burn mark around his eye and he is so fucking fine like omfg. back to the book though]

"Why you staring?"

"Cause you look good." I told him honestly, going over to my suitcase and taking out a swimsuit along with the accessories and cover up i wanted to wear.

"Yall wanna hit South Beach?" I heard a knock on the door followed by Noe's voice just as I got everything out of my bag.

"Duhhh, it's Miami spring break. Duke Dennis might be out." I told her, ignoring the look Kahsan gave me as he dumped the water out of the bong and into the sink.

I was high as fuck and I could barely feel my toes, feeling my body swaying before I caught a glance of myself in the mirror.

"Bubba?"

"Wassup?" He responded, coming to stand behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist before burying his face in my neck.

Here he goes be all touchy and shit. At this point, I wasn't sure if he liked me how I liked him or if he was just playing with me but the way he acted if was like he reciprocated the feelings.

"You think I'm pretty?"

"I know you pretty." I smiled at his response, shocks erupting through my body as he looked up at me with his eyes low.