Prologue|『𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10』𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐣𝐚𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚 𝐈𝐈

Chapter 10

TW!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐣𝐚𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚 𝐈𝐈

 The legend of Ajax and Rhea was not one of those with happy endings, it was tragic, it was painful, and vile

 The legend of Ajax and Rhea was not one of those with happy endings, it was tragic, it was painful, and vile. ''Life is like pouring water. You can't grab it. But when you leave it, it dries away."

"Wh... who are you?" The girl asked, scared at the shadow of a tall and broad man that resembled her friend. She could feel and hear the movement. She was blind, yes, but that never stopped her from being a really good fighter. Her sword "Bu Wang" was always by her side, from the day she was born. She was all alone since birth. She only had the sword as her real companion in life.

"Did you forget me already? You shouldn't have love." The male's voice sounded flirty but a hint of threat painted the tone of his voice. "Ajax?" The familiar voice reached her ears. She did not trust the man near her, she knew he wasn't her friend. She realized he had lured her into his trap from the beginning.

"Why?" She asked him, turning her back to face him. She had encountered so many lies, so much hate, and so much fear in her desperate life. All she ever wanted was to be loved, trusted, cared for. She trusted him too easily. She shouldn't have. But she was desperate for someone to accompany her.

"Why? Do I need to give you any reason?" Her already broken heart, clenched at her chest. She was too vulnerable for her good. Too kind. Too trusting. Too tolerant.

"You are correct. You need not give me any reason." She sped up, trying to escape him. "Where do you think you're going?" The man asked her, in a low husky tone. He sped after her, he was faster than the wind. His skills were more throughout, more tactful. She could feel him around her, she could also understand that their cultivation and age are on opposite ends. Rhea was only a twenty-thousand years old fox spirit. She hasn't even transformed into her full self yet. He approached her too quickly. But she was fast enough to dodge it. Her hearing was quite good. Better than most cultivators.

"There is no point in hiding from me. I am thirty thousand years older than you." He grabbed her neck with both hands. She stood there aghast. She grabbed the man's hands and twisted them to the side. She did it so quickly, the man didn't have time to grab her back. "Liar! I trusted you!" She searched for his presence with her hearing. "But that's the thing with you. You trust too easily. You have been my mate since the day you were born. You just haven't noticed yet because you are too young."

"What?" She gasped shocked. Her brows frowning in the moonlight. Her heartbeat quickened, as she realized one hurtful, but most possible truth. "YOU?"

"Yes, Rhea. It was me who forced away every person from your life. Your mother, your father, and every friend you've ever made."

"Then why am I still alive? What use do I have for you?" she asked in a small voice, hope lingering to the dark-colored hue of it.

"You are my mate. Only with me can you transform, can you live," he smirked and she felt it since she couldn't see it. "You won't be keeping me. Tell me, why have you been following me all these years?"

"You are my mate," he said, that evil grin never leaving his face. "Only one of us will live after really mating. Aren't you afraid I'll kill you?" she said after heaving a sigh. "No." he laughed out loud, he knew she was in love with him, he could feel it. "I don't agree with this. I have heard that werewolves mates must willingly offer themself to you."

"Do you think I am a normal wolf, sweetie?" She moved her head toward the direction the man was moving. "I prefer taking you by force. Your power will increase much faster like that," he smirked.

So all of those years together were a lie. He was lying to her from the beginning. He was a liar! "No!" She screamed as he launched at her. Almost seizing her in his arms. His movements were colorfast, and firm. His stance was immovable. She bounced in the air. She ran upon each three. Leaves fell fiercely around them. He chased after her. They crossed the river, flying with their spiritual powers. The scene resembled a couple waltzing in the water.

But little did they know, there wouldn't be any love and affection between them. They were past the river a few beats. And he successfully grabbed her slim waist, hugging her from behind. He slowly reached the ground. "I..." She mumbled and wiggled in his arms. She tried to get away from his grasp. She felt his hard chest pressed against her back. His hardness pressed into her lower body. Her tiny body fought against his high, strong one. He took a sniff of her odor. His eyes were bewitched, enchanted. "Mmm, your smell is a delight to my nostrils." He growled as he hugged her little body tighter, he was fascinated by her. He felt captured with her in his arms. The feeling was foreign, for both of them.

"Ajax!" She cried out to him. Hoping all this was just another nightmare. Her feelings were a mess. She drowned him like a moth to the flames. "Don't fight it, little fox." he soothed her, but both knew what was coming next. "Please... Let me go, please." He growled. His eyes turned Bordeaux-red. She wasn't able to see them but could feel his lust in the grasp he had on her body. "You are mine." He exclaimed on her side.

"I want you to turn to your full self while I am breeding you. While I am marking you. While I am making you mine." She shook her head ferociously, refusing to listen to any of his orders. He turned her to face him. Under the moonlight, she could feel his fastening heartbeat. She traced her fingers to his face lightly, trying to understand why he behaved in such mine. He used to be her friend. She couldn't accept this sudden turn of events. His eyes closed at the sensitive touch of her soft skin. He grabbed her by the neck and raised her chin to his high. "You are not allowed to touch me, do you understand?" She ignored him, she didn't care about her life. She only cared knowing if there was any affection still in him for her.

"Ajax. Come back to me, please." She pleaded to him. But he laughed at her, the sound was low and there was a sense of desire in it. He couldn't control himself any longer. In seconds, he rested his body on top of her on the lifeless and cool ground. She gasped from fear. Still hoping that her friend was still with her. "You could have asked me nicely, I wouldn't refuse you. Why are you being like this?" she cried out, her heartbreaking with the passing seconds. "You are naive. I want to make you suffer. I want to take pleasure from it. From your cries. I want to make the blind fox yield and bow to me."

A tear ran down her blindfold. Landing on her flushed cheek. She turned her body to the side. But his hands had already captured her in one place.