"Meanest? What do you go to school for?"

"That's besides the point, I want to go home."

"No. Go ask Onika if she want breakfast."

"Can you ask Aaliyah or something?" I definitely don't want to.

"Why don't you want to go? Just ask her."

"I can't go talk to her alone, that'll be so awkward."

I can count the amount of times we've had a one on one conversation on one hand. One finger maybe.

"How would it be awkward? You're asking her if she wants breakfast, you don't even have to walk all the way into the room."

"No mama. You just go ask her, that's your girlfriend."

"I don't want to get hit again, I'm still recovering from yesterday."

We heard everything, she was beating my mamas ass bad.

"She probably won't, just go check."

"Why are you being so weird about this?"

"Because I don't even know her, it's weird to talk to her. It's not like Aaliyah talking to you. We don't even know each other."

It's like talking to one of your friends parents for the first time. Except every time is the first time.

"That's not true Blue." Yes it is.

"You know it is, when have you ever seen us talk? She's all awkward and quiet."

"She's not awkward or crying, you just haven't made any effort to talk to her."

"I'm 14." What does she expect me to do?

"I know Blue, but she's my girlfriend."

"Does she know that? She was just whooping you less than 24 hours ago."

"Yes she does. I'll just go ask her, watch." She stuck her tongue out at me like a child and left the room.

I got out from under the blanket and food up. I was going to leave but I wanted to see what she said first.

She came back into the room holding the side of her face and I fell over laughing.

"What- what happened?" I couldn't stop laughing, I knew that was going to happen.

"She threw the Hermes sandal I bought her yesterday at me."

That made me laugh even harder. "That's karma, you've done that to me."

"Shut up, go take a shower so we can go out to breakfast."

"Can I just stay here?" I wouldn't mind staying at the beach house for the rest of our time here.

"No. Shower. Now."

I groaned and left the room. I waited until I was turned away to roll my eyes. We're on vacation, sandals are everywhere and I didn't want to get hit with one next.

I took a shower and got dressed. I put on cargo shorts and a graphic t-shirt.

Breakfast was the same as dinner last night. Awkward.

I went straight to the room as soon as we got to the beach house.

I just wanted to go home. Maybe I should call my dad to come pick me up in a helicopter. He would do it too.

Luckily there was a tv in the room so I watched Netflix until I fell asleep.

I slept for basically the whole day and missed lunch. It was on purpose, I would rather be asleep than awake at this point.