CHAPTER 3: The Monster and the Superhero

Start from the beginning

I put my hand on her knee and kinda inch my way up only a small bit.

I see her turn red, I smirk a bit and remove my hand.

We all get up to leave as it was unsettling being there.

I looked down at Y/n to see if she still crying, she isn't thankfully.

We go to Steve's car but Nancy and Y/n keep walking.  (IM SO EMBARRASSED I ALMOST PUT IN DANCING LOL)

Y/ns pov

Steve says ," Whoa whoa, Nancy N/n!
Where you going?"

"Oh there's just something I wanna check on first and since I'm close with the Cunninghams Y/n has to come with me as I know her the best". Nancy says putting her arm around y/ns shoulder.

I felt this pit of rage in my stomach as y/n leaned her head on Nancys shoulder.

"Something you might wanna share with the group?" Dustin questions Nancy.

"I don't wanna waste your time. It's a real shot in the dark". Nancy says.

"Yeah, okay. Are you out of your mind? Flying solo with a kid who is very clearly upset with Vecna on the loose? No it's too dangerous. You need... You need someone to... Here(he throws his keys to Robin) I'll stick with Nance and Y/n. Take the car, check out the shrink". He finishes.

"I don't think you want me driving your car". Robin says "why?" Steve questions.
Robin then says ," I don't have a license", "why don't you have a license?" He questions again.

"I'm poor" Robin remarks making me giggle

"I can drive" Max says.
"No never again. Please. Anybody but you".Steve snaps back. He looks at Dustin, his eyes with hope  ,Steve crushes it by saying 'no'.

"All right, okay. This is stupid, us ladies will stick together. Unless you think we need you to protect us".  Robin snickers walking off with me running behind her leaving Nancy to catch up.

Robin looks down at me and says ,"Heeeyyy short stuff".

I give her that look and she just laughs, I laugh along with her and Nancy is following behind us.

"Nance stop being a sour puss and get along with Robin she's such a lovely person to talk to" I say while walking between them.

My eyes are still puffy as fuck but eh don't care I still have my glasses >:) and they don't look dorky as fuck. (They actually don't their cool.

We walk to the Hawkins Library as we were explaining our information to Robin, "So help me get this straight, but Eddie's uncle, Wayne, thinks that Victor Creel escaped from Pennhurst Asylum and that he's the one running around commiting these murders?" She asks to double check.

"Yep pretty much" I say to Robin.

"But Victor committed the eyeball murders, like, way back in the 50's". Robin continues.

"Well,  59". Nancy corrects.
"Nancy stop being a smar ass" I say giggling.

"So that means these murders predate Eleven in the Upside Down by about 30 years?" Robin continues once again.