𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒. The battle of Starcourt

Sidney took a deep breathe as she stood in the Mall

Sidney took a deep breathe as she stood in the Mall. Her, Mike, El and max all Tried to Hide from Billy who was now Awake again even though Steve had knocked him out. Steve and Robin rejoined the Girls and Mike inside only to be attacked by Billy who'd woken back up and Taken Eleven. The shadow monster had made its way back to the mall and the group drove back taking in the fireworks and setting up. When they all spotted Billy holding eleven hostage in front of the monster they began to set off the fireworks onto the monster which Caused Billy pain as well. Steve, Robin, Lucas, and will we're throwing fireworks at the shadow monster who'd made it inside. Mike, El, Sidney and Max had already tried to leave through the gap but it ended up not working out. Billy had caught up with the group and Attacked max and Mike knocking them out. He grabbed Sidney and eleven and brought them to the mind flayer monster. Billy had to choose which of the girls to sacrifice To the mind flayer and he chose Eleven. Billy threw Sidney to the floor while he held Eleven down in front of the mind flayer so the monster could kill her. Sidney fought back against Billy for a while before he knocked her out. Eleven ended up using her powers to Bring Billy's humanity back which caused Billy to sacrifice himself. Billy stood up and looked at the mind flayer monster. Max and Mike ran towards the mall floor and stopped when they saw Billy. Sidney had regained consciousness and stood up seeing Billy she froze her mind filled with thoughts and flashbacks of her moms death and Billy brenners death. Billy screamed at the monster as it attacked him with its tentacles. The shadow monster began to get frustrated with Billy and instead of just knocking him off if attacked him and eventually killed him. Sidney's eyes landed on Billy as the Shadow monster pierced his heart. Sidney felt herself Falling to her knees on the floor as she watched Billy fall to the floor. Sidney looked at Steve and then back to the monster who'd now thrown Billy off of its tentacles and was attempting to attack Steve, Robin, Will, and Lucas and that set Sidney off so she grabbed a gun and rushed to the monster pointing it at it "HEY DIPSHIT." Sidney yelled towards the monster as she pointed the gun at its opening. The monster turned towards Sidney and Practically hissed as Sidney shot the monster. The monster lost its host which meant it was already dying so the Bullet just quickened the process. As soon as Sidney shot the monster it fell to the ground. Sidney dropped the Gun and turned around to see Steve running towards her. As soon as Steve Was in front of Sidney he pulled her in for a hug. He didn't want to let go Steve just stood there hugging Sidney tightly as if she'd die if he let her go. "Sometimes Sidney, it's not the butterflies that tell you you're in love, it's the pain and fear. And when you came close to Getting killed by that monster the pain and fear took control over me." Steve said as he slowly pulled away from the hug. Sidney looked into Steve's eyes and smiled "I love you Steve Harrington." She said softly. "I love you too." Steve said as he placed his hand on her cheek leaning in and kissing her lips. After a while the ambulances had arrived and Steve and Sidney were sitting the same one. Eleven was sitting in the one beside Sidney and Steve. When Joyce and  Murray arrived back to the Mall with the Agents without Hopper. Sidney and eleven jumped up looking around for hopper. Will ran and hugged His mom while Sidney and eleven looked at Joyce hoping she'd know where their dad was. When Sidney looked into Joyce's eyes she knew that her dad was dead. Sidney shook her head and covered her mouth as she fell to the ground crying. Steve ran over to Sidney and held her in his arms as she cried. "First my Mom? Now my dad? Who else am I going to lose before I can be happy?" Sidney asked Steve while he held her in his arms.

                                   ☾☁︎︎☼☽☀︎︎☘︎︎

Sidney helped Eleven pack her things up. Today eleven was moving to California with The byers. Of course Sidney was sad and would miss her sister but eleven deserved to be happy and to feel loved. Even though Sidney wasn't going with eleven she knew eleven would be taken care of. Sidney Hugged eleven before she hugged Will, Joyce and Jonathan. Sidney watched as her sister and the byers drove away leaving her, and all of Hawkins behind. Hawkins was now in the past for Joyce,Will, and Jonathan. Sidney's life was about to begin without her parents but With Steve and it truthfully terrified her.