𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒. Finding Will

Sidney hadn't spoke to Billy since the weekend

Sidney hadn't spoke to Billy since the weekend. Mainly because he'd been distant which confused her. She began to regret ever letting him Close to her and for ever letting him see her naked. Sidney heard a knock on the door "I GOT IT MOM." She yelled as she got up and walked to the door. Once she opened the door her eyes landed on a familiar face "Billy." Sidney said Numbly "you know I almost wish we never met." Sidney said pained. Billy looked at her shocked "what? Why?" He asked "you avoid me for days. You haven't said one word to me! Hell I don't doubt that we should break up. I mean after all You we're always a mamas boy!" Sidney hissed at him. Billy's eyes grew dark as these words left Sidney's mouth. "Don't even go there!" Billy hissed. "It hurts you know.. being the one who loves more in this relationship." Sidney said crossing her arms. Billy rolled his eyes "I came to apologize that's it. I'll see you later okay?" Billy said softly. Sidney sighed and nodded shutting the door behind her as he left. Sidney leaned against the door and cried. Monica came into the living room and saw sidney crying "oh honey. It's okay couples fight. Come here." She said walking over to her daughter and pulling her in for a hug.

                              ♈︎♌︎♐︎♉︎♍︎♑︎♊︎♎︎♒︎♋︎♏︎♓︎

The next day Sidney got up and sighed "school.. great." She sighed as she rolled out of bed. Sidney headed to her closet and threw on a blue t shirt, her black jeans and her jean jacket. Sidney headed to her door and put on her converses before heading downstairs. Sidney grabbed her school bag and Headed out the door and got into her dads car "are you okay honey?" Hopper asked  his daughter. Sidney nodded and smiled "yeah I'm okay." She said softly. Hopper nodded and drove her to school. Once he arrived Sidney got out and walked into the school where she was met up with by Billy "hey." He said softly "hey." She said back. "Are you still mad at me?"Billy asked her taking her hand intertwining his fingers with hers "no. Not right now I'm not." She said softly intertwining her fingers with his. The two walked to class. After class Sidney was called to the office where she met her father "we found Will. He's alive. I'm signing you out so you can come see him." Hopper said. Sidney had her bag with her So she just stayed silent and left the school building with her father. When they arrived at the hospital Sidney rushed inside making her way to Wills room. She spent the rest of that day talking to Will. He'd been found and to Sidney that's all that mattered at the moment.