Yue and her father were confused by this statement, "What do you mean by that?" The chief asked.

The light chuckled and floated closer to the edge of the pond where Yue stood.

"There is another child that has been saved by a spirit the same as you were, young Princess Yue." The light said, "A child that has been chosen by a great spirit to help bring balance to this world."

"Really? There's someone like me out there?"

The light nodded, "Yes, and she is the same age as you. But I have not come to speak about only this. Chief Arnook, I have news that may bring forth great strength or great destruction to your tribe."

"What do you mean?" Chief Arnook asked.

"Years from now, the quiet white snow will turn black with the mark of the enemy. On that day, the Northern Water Tribe will be in great danger. It is quite likely that your tribe will be destroyed, burnt to ashes with the flames of the enemy."

The chief was horrified with this news, so much so that he was completely paralyzed.

"However," The light said, "The future is not always darkened with danger. For when the black snow falls, you will have a hope that shall purify the flames of those who sought to destroy your tribe."

"A hope?" Yue repeated.

The light nodded, "Yes. A child born of the wind. A brother and a sister of the south. They shall come to help fight against those who wish destroy your home. When they come, welcome them as they are friends."

The chief nodded, but the light had much more to say, "There will also be one more that will help you in your plight."

"One more?" The chief questioned.

"Yes. The child in which I have taken form as to speak with you now. She will be much older, but she will be powerful. Strong enough to help save your tribe from destruction. This child will be carrying the mark of your tribe, carrying the blood of your people but wearing the colors of the enemy."

"Who is she? What's her name?" Yue asked.

"That I cannot say. But I can tell you that this child will be blessed with flames as white as the snow that surrounds your tribe. She will be as gentle as a candlelit flame, but as powerful as an inferno. She will bear the mark of the dragon and have hair of fire. When the time comes for her to come here, I beg of you to treat as a guests, for she and the others will help save your village."

The chief was at a loss for words, but before he could say anything else, the light had only one other thing to say.

"Though a fire can be dangerous, its warmth brings life and light."

The light slowly came over to Yue and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. Then, it vanished. Every night since that day for the next couple of years, the Chief and Yue had come to the Oasis during the full moon, hoping to meet the strange light again. But it never showed again. Slowly, the memory of the light began to fade away until it was written off as nothing more than a dream.

~~~~~

More and more time had passed and with that time, Zeraphina and Zuko stayed on the ship. They trained harder than before and continued to do so as the air became colder and colder. There were even signs of small glaciers nearby, to which Zeraphina was actually really happy to see. They were getting closer and closer to the North Pole, the same place where they were tracking the Avatar, but not only that was keeping Zeraphina in high spirits.