Luke sat his beer down and looked at him. "Probably have, we're pretty cool i guess" He told him. "Your very well known Luke" Cheryl smiled at him. "Oh really. Whats your name?" Jesse asked. "Do you know One Direction?" Luke asked. Jesse nodded, with a raised eyebrow. "If you follow their tours...we opened for them. 5 Seconds of Summer" Luke smiled. "Oh! yeah i have heard of you...cool" Jesse nodded.

"Yes i guess it is" Luke nodded to Jesse.

A few minutes passed, Kassie and Mikey headed away from the crowd as Jesse and Luke still 'chatted' "So uh...you and Cheryl used to date" Jesse stated more than a question. Cheryl looked at him. Shit. "Yes, we did." Luke nodded. "Hm, cool. Yeah uh, you were pretty popular when college first started, but a few months later she didnt talk about you. I guess thats when you broke up with her" Jesse smiled. Luke turned to him frowning. "Im sorry...what has this got to do with you?" Luke asked. "Jesse" Cheryl warned.

"No, your absoloutly right! Im just curious...Chez, seemed pretty upset. Being dumped...it happens to everyone" Jesse nodded. "Okay, can we move on?" Cheryl spoke up. "What about you? Havent you got a girlfriend to be getting back too?" Luke asked him. "No, i dont actually. Im single" Jesse told him. "Hm, i wonder why?" Luke spoke, obvious sarcasm in his voice. "Well, ive been liking this girl for a while...but i think she still liks her ass of an ex" Jesse sighed.

Cheryl looked at him. "What a shame. Maybe if she isnt paying you any attention, she's not interested in your sarcastic nature" Luke smiled sweetly. "HA, your funny Lucas, and i guess so. However, at least i wouldnt dump her when...i got a job and have to travel." Jesses smiled. Cheryl choked a little on her drink. "You okay Chez?" Luke asked worried. "Im...fine" She coughed a little. "Perhaps you could use some water..." Jesse smiled. "Im fine, honest" She Cheryl wiped her mouth.

"Maybe it would be better" Jesse asked putting his hand on her back and rubbing it softly. Luke began to feel angr build up inside him. "Remember that night when we went out Chez, with the group. I gave you water into the drink so you wouldnt end up as drunk..." He chuckled a little. "That was a good night" SHe told him. "Maybe because Hanna nearly got arrested for trying to sleep with Caleb up agaisnt a treee" Jesse laughed a little.

"Okay, i think she's okay" Luke butted in. "Im gonna get some water" Jesse told her, blankly ignoring Luke. He stood, taking her hand. "Look dude, i said she's okay" Luke stood up too. Cheryl dropped her grip from Jesses hand. "Im just helping...i think i know her a little bit better...right now" He smiled. "I dont think so" Luke shook her head. "Well, i was there for her for a year and a half...trust me, excuse me" Jesse told him.

"Look, Cheryl doesnt want to leave with you. So fuck off!" He told him. "Woah. Defensive Lucas, im just being helpful. Something you clearly dont know anything about. Especially when it comes to someones heart and feelings" Jesse narrowed his eyes as he pushed Luke shoulder. "Who do you think you are?!" Luke pushed Jesses shoulder. "Someone who knows best" He smiled. "Pfft, yeah right. Your nothing but a sarcastic prick!" Luke told him.

"Guys!" Cheryl warned them. "See, no class at all." Jesse told Luke as he pushed him back a little. "Dont push me dude!" Luke pushed Jesse. "I think i can do what i want" Jesse pushed him harder. "Jesse!" Cheryl slapped his arm. "Piss off, you dick before trouble starts!" Luke shoved him, stumbling back onto his feet, Jesse flew forward crashing into Luke.

"LUKE!" Cheryl gasped. "Get off him you jerk!" Cheryl pulled at Jesse. Michael and Kassie turned to the comotion from the distance at the door. "Whats going on?!" Michael suddenly stood straight. "I think thats Luke!" Kassie gasped. Mikey rushed off over. "Mikey" Kassie shouted. "Get off! of him!!" Cheryl shouted to Jesse pulling at his arms. Luke managed to get to his feet, pushing Jesse making him fall back a little and pushing over Cheryl. She fell down on the edge of the sofa.

"Hey, get off him you dick!" Michael shouted as he grabbed onto Jesse. Jesse turned to punch Michael, raising his elbow back, he elbowed Luke in the mouth, and punched Michael. "Michael!" Kassie screamed as she slapped Jesse with her purse. "Oh no, Luke!" Cheryl whined as she scrambled to her feet. Cheryl shoved Jesse. "Leave now! You absoloute prick! How dare you!?" She shouted, slapping into his arm. "Whats going on?!" John called as two big guys stood with him.

"Throw that ass out! He fucking started a fight for no reason with Michael and Luke!" Kassie told him. "Okay, time to go buddy!" One of the men grabbed Jesse. "Your such an idiot! I thought you were nice, but your nothing but a sarcastic dick! Ill be sending your flowers back, so shove them up your ass!" Cheryl shouted as Jesse left. "Is eveything okay?!" John asked concerned. "Yeah, we're fine" Mikey told him, as he held his nose.

"Where are the others?" Kassie asked Cheryl. "They vanished a few minutes ago." Cheryl told her. Kassie shook her head as she held onto Michael. "Come here, we need to get that sorted" She sighed. "im fine Kass...you okay Luke?" He turned, Luke nodded. "You okay Chez?" Mikey asked and she nodded . "Thanks Michael..." Cheryl sighed. "Come on! We need to get that fixed" Kassie pulled Michael.

"Okay, shows over people! You either drink, and party or leave!" John told everyone. People stared then went back to what they were doing. Cheryl looked at her cut elbow, as she shook her head. She looked up at Luke and watched as he looked at her. "I am...so sorry Luke" She told him. "Dont worry, it wasnt you" He shook his head. "Luke...your bleeding" She shook her head, disappointed in herself.

"Im fine Cheryl, honest" He touched his lip and looked at his finger. "No your not, its at your piercing...you couldve damaged your lip" She told him. "Its fine" He told her. "Luke, please let me help you" She looked up at him. Luke nodded as he touched his bottom lip with his top. "Dont touch it" She told him as she walked off.

-

They got to an empty bathroom, and Cheryl closed the door. "Sit there..." She told him to sit on the edge of the bath. She looked around and took a small cloth and ran it under hot water. "Is it sore?" She asked. "A little..." He admitted to her. Cheryl nodded as she rinsed out the water and dabbed it on his lip. "Im so sorry" SHe sighed. "Chez, it isnt your fault" He told her. "I brought him over..." She looked at him. "But didnt start the fight" He smiled, then winced a little. "Sorry!" Cheryl gasped. "Not you" He told her again.

Cheryl cleaned the blood around his mouth then sighed. "Hmm, do that please?" and she pulled her bottom lip out. Luke copied her and she looked at his lip. "Yeah, its cut inside" SHe shook her head. "I think you should take it that for...tonight" She told him. "Mmm" He nodded. Cheryl turned and rinsed the cloth. Turning back to him, his mouth was odd. Empty. No ring in.

"Oh." She looked at him. "What?" He asked. "Nothing its just...ive not seen you without that in a while" She told him, as she smiled. "Oh, yeah i know" He chuckled. "So, he got you flowers?" Luke asked. Cheryl looked at him. "He got them delivered for my birthday. His cousin is Jodi's friend, the girls house we're staying at. And before you ask, no we didnt hook up, he wasnt really a friend just in my classes, and he had a girlfriend" She told him.

"Wow." he nodded. "Yep, and she hated me. Dont know why, didnt say. Just glared at me, and he told me tonight he split up with her. Dont know why" Cheryl shrugged. "Hmm" Luke chuckled to himself. "Your gift was cuter" She smiled at him. He grinned at her then frowned as he bit his lip. "Dont, do that...let that heal" She smiled to him. "Okay..." He nodded. "Tell you what..." He stood up.

"How about...we leave here. Get everyone and leave, and tomorrow you can make it up to me" He smiled. "By doing what?" Cheryl asked. "We can go for coffee" He nodded. "Okay then..." She immediatly said. "Good..." He told her. "Wait, how is going for coffee me apologizing?" SHe asked. "I didnt say i was paying...and your not apologizing...just buy us coffee" He chuckled and smirked at her.

Cheryl giggled. "Okay. Your on" She nodded smiling. "Cool, lets go then" He told her. "Thank you..." He touched his lip. Cheryl turned and looked at him. "Know how...when we were younger...your mom would kiss your cut, or graze and say it'll heal now that she'd done that"? She asked. "Uh...yeah" Luke nodded. Cheryl smiled and stood on her toes, and softly pecked the skin under his lip.

"If kisses really do heal...then that should be okay tomorrow" She smiled sweetly before walking to the bathroom door. Luke smiled warmly, as he followed her. "Ill hold you to that too" He chuckled looking at her.