"Awww it's so pretty." I covered my mouth as I started to cry and I was still holding Makai's hand.

"Y'all look so good together say cheese." His momma said.

"Dukes this is not the first day of school." He mumbled.

"My babyyyy." My mom dragged hugging me.

"Hey y'all." I said giving them a hug.

"Aye i'm finna go check on something I'll be back, I love you." He kissed my cheek.

"I love you too." I said before he walked off somewhere.

"Soooo let's see the ring best." Nariyah said and Karmyn came over as well.

"Oh look." I smiled holding my hand out.

"Awww i'm so happy for you." Nariyah said as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Nariyah you gone make me start back crying." I cried as I gave her a hug.

"You just really deserve this best." We hugged as we rocked side to side.

"That's a real friend right there, where the photographer at, come take this picture right here." I heard Makai momma say.

"Momma you so ghetto." Ava said and I wiped my tears laughing as I looked around seeing family members from both sides of our family.

"TWIN." I heard Landon raise his voice as he made his way to me.

"Twinnnn." I dragged hugging him.

"Man man get yo lil' bad ass away from that cake." Mahalia yelled before she walked off.

"You knew he was gone get a ring for me?" I asked him.

"Yeah me and pops was wit him when he picked it out." He said.

"For real? Daddy really done came a long way." I said.

"On God, I was sayin' the same shit." He said.

"Congratulations Kaelyn." I turned seeing Darcy.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Where Jamilah go?" She asked.

"She was just right here...oh she over there by my daddy." I said.

"Okay I see her." She said making her way

"Excuse me let me get everyone to make their way outside for the gender reveal." I heard a white lady say.

"Who the fuck let her narrate, white people can't tell me what to do, fuck." Landon said.

"Landon." I laughed.

"You laughing i'm serious." He said.

"Where Makai go, Ion wanna go out there without him." I said.

"Yo man left you for dead ho- ouch you ain't have to smack the back of my neck like that." He said rubbing his neck. "Finna get away from yo' ass." He mumbled as he walked off and I went to go find Makai.

"Makai what you doing, they ready for the gender reveal everybody outside." I said.

"I'm lookin for my phone." He said.

"Oh I forgot I had your phone sorry." I said giving it to him and we held hands as we walked outside.

"Okay we need the mom and dad to stand right here." The lady said. "It'll be a 10 second countdown for the fire works if it's blue it's a boy and if it's pink it's a girl." She said as the countdown began.

"If you're team boy go on the dad's side if you're team girl go on the mom's side." She said. I don't know why cause I want a girl.

"I don't know why i'm nervous." I said hold his hand tighter.