Rescue

3rd POV

It's been three years since Ian begin his work. Due to Allen's disappearance police were swiftly sent out. Fearing his capture Ian fled to Mistral taking as much of his research as he could. Now stationed in the lower levels he's free to do whatever he pleases. We see him typing away on his computer when a woman and man walk into his makeshift lab.

Woman: "We're here."

Ian: *turns* "Good. Have a seat on the chair."

She does as the man leans on the wall.

Man: "Just so we're clear. We won't be responsible for the child right?"

Ian: "Correct. All you need to do is make sure it makes it to birth."

He reaches into a cooler withdrawing a syringe full of an unknown substance.

Ian: "You might feel a pinch."

Getting close to the woman he pricks the needle into her stomach. The substance is injected directly into her uterus. When the substance is gone he takes the needle out. 

Ian: "Done and done."

Man: "That it?"

Ian: "Yep. I expect the baby to come out healthy. That means not doing anything harmful."

Woman: "Yeah yeah."

They exit the lab.

*timeskip nine months*

Woman: "God get it out of me!!!"

Ian: "Just a few more pushes."

The woman screams in pain. Tiny crying is then heard.

Ian: "It's a boy."

He cleans the boy then wraps him up.

Man: "Alright you've got the child. Now where's our money?"

Woman: "Yeah. Where's our fifteen thousand Lien?"

Ian: "Right here."

He withdraws a gun shooting both of them dead. Putting it away he smiles looking at the boy.

Ian: "Welcome to the world. My darling son. You and I are gonna be such great friends."

The boy only stares at Ian.

*small timeskip*

We see Ian walking down a hallway. He reaches a door where clanging can be heard. Pulling a slide back he speaks.

Ian: "Morning."

The object inside throws its body against the door spooking Ian.

Ian: "You're feisty today. Good."

He closes the slide walking away. We now find him looking through a one way mirror.

Ian: "Release him."

A scientist presses a button opening a door in the room behind the mirror. Through it walks a young boy no older than three. He has on a white sleeveless shirt with white pants. His hands and forearms are wrapped in bandages. The arches of his feet are also wrapped up. He walks through the doorway. Then like lightning he jumps around the room trying to escape.

Ian: "Begin test."

A second door is opened. A dog Grimm emerges roaring. The mutt roars towards the boy. He leaps easily reaching the ceiling corner behind the mutt. He clings to the ceiling as the mutt growls. 

Quills on its back rattle before being launched towards the boy. He drops making the quills puncture the ceiling. Now he goes on the offensive. Almost instantly he tackles the mutt to its side. The boy grabs the mutt's neck and easily snaps it to the point the head pops off. 

Ian: "He's progressing well. Send him back to his room."

Two guards enter the room cornering the boy. He backs up when one of the guards tranquilizes him. When he's down they carry him back to his room. Nearly an hour later he awakens. Shakily picking himself up he climbs the wall laying in his makeshift hammock. 

Putting his foot on the wall he gently pushes rocking himself. This gentle swaying puts him to sleep. But two hours into it the building he's in rumbles. He rolls onto the floor walking to the door. But the door is ripped clean off. Through the dust a blonde haired woman with glasses emerges.

Woman: "Hello."

Her eyes lock the boy's.

Glynda: "My name's Glynda. I'm here to help."

She holds out her hand. The boy feeling her warm presence heads for her. Then without saying another word he clings to her. She smiles lifting him up. 

Ozpin: "Did you find him?"

He looks to see Glynda holding the boy in her arms.

Ozpin: "Mission accomplished. Time we left."

They walk out of the building as the authorities arrest Ian and his men.