New Superhero Team

Izuku and Mark arrived at the Grayson family household. Mark unlocked the door to find Cecil and Debbie waiting for them. Mark put down an unconscious Omni-man on the sofa.

Izuku:So what do you guys want to talk about?

Debbie: About Nolan. Maybe he can change.

Izuku: What! Are you guys out of your mind! He is a Viltrumite he will back stab you!

Cecil: Listen it's not only for Mark and Debbie but also for the Americans as they believed Omni-man a lot. And people need him. If we give him the chance then he might change.

Izuku: Don't you heard he is loyal towards the Empire!

Cecil:Yea but if we tell him that the Empire has been destroyed then he might change as he is released from the Empire's loyalty chain.

Mark:It's the first time I heard and saw you defending dad Cecil.

Cecil: I know . But the American citizens are already devastated because of the gruesome fight between Omni-man and Immortal . What do you think I don't care about my country and it's citizens?

Mark:No it just surprised me.

Debbie: Please Izuku I beg you!

Izuku:Well if you can change him then I really don't have a problem with his existence.

Debbie: Thank you Izuku for giving me a chance to repair my family.

Izuku:You don't need to thank me Mrs. Debbie.  You're quite brave to take the side of a man who was here to conquer Earth. It really a good trait .

Debbie: Thank you Izuku.

Izuku: So then I should leave now. I must hunt other Viltrumites.

Cecil: Wait why? Don't you want to find your mother?

Izuku: If she was my mother then she would be like Mrs. Debbie  protective towards her family. But my birth giver abandoned me. She probably didn't want me. So I have no need to be here.

Cecil: But Listen what if she want to have you back now?

Izuku: And why is that ? If she wanted to have me back then she would have tried to find me.

Cecil:Izuku we don't have much advanced technology to go far out of Earth. Plus if the Viltrumites try to conquer this planet you can help us defend it.

Izuku: I can agree with the thing about the Viltrumites but not about my birth giver. I think I can stay.

Cecil: And I can also help you find her!

Debbie:Us too Izuku.  Your like a son to me. You're much younger than Mark. And he does a lot of mistakes even if he is older than you and I think we can guide you to a better path than killing Viltrumites.  Killing them won't bring you any good.

Mark: Wait he is younger than me!

Debbie:Yeah he is 14 years old.

Mark: What!! He is so much built than me!

Cecil: Because of the intense and deadly training he had to go through in his childhood.

Debbie: And you didn't train at all. Only started training after discovering your powers.