Izuku=Human/Viltrumite

Izuku saw that the satellite was floating then suddenly it started going towards Earth.  Izuku followed it and saw that it entered Earth's atmosphere and started to burn . He also entered the atmosphere when he started hearing shouts and screams of help coming from that thing so he decided to help the ones trapped inside it. As he flew beside it then caught it and slowly and safely landed on water as he thought the water might help somewhat cushion there landing as it did. The satellite landed into the water(North Pacific Ocean)safely . When he was about to leave he saw through a glass window that there was fire inside and the people inside it are unconscious. He thought of freeing them from the satellite will help them as the fire used up all the oxygen in the satellite. He tore the satellite in half without effort. As he saw five people were stuck in there and the fire was still going so he picked up the people who were trapped inside the satellite and went towards the nearest shore he could possibly see it was North America's West Coast. He flew towards the coast and landed on a beach and safely put down the unconscious people. (ps. I know they are astronauts but he doesn't know that) When he was about to check if they are alive when he saw many people are surrounding and taking pictures of him. When a man came in front of him.

???: Hello Mister what is your name and what are you doing here with these astronauts?

Izuku: Uhhhh my name is Izuku . Is there any way to save these Earthlings? They were stuck in a pod like device space-ship.

???: Oh you saved them . Are you a new hero?

Izuku: No I am a Viltrumite.

Everyone was confused as what is a Viltrumite when fighter jets-planes , advanced planes  flew over them tanks arrived at the spot with soldiers besides it. And a advanced aircraft landed on the ship near them when they saw a somewhat bald man with scars on his face came out of the ship . The soldiers are now pointing weapons at him. People ran from him and the astronauts.

???: Who are you?!

Izuku: My name is Izuku and I am a Viltrumite.

???: What?! What are you doing here are you with Nolan?!

Izuku: Who is this Nolan is he Viltrumite? If he is then don't fear me I am not like him . I mean no harm towards you Earthlings.

???:How can we be so sure?!

Izuku: You can captivate until you are convinced and assured. (As he brings forward his hands )

???: Alright then. Guards bring some cuffs!

As some soldiers came upto Izuku and hand-cuffed him. Then they took him in an advanced aircraft with the unconscious astronauts to their base. And put Izuku in a armored cell and kept visions on him.

After about 48 hours the bald man came into the secured cell where they kept Izuku.  The man decided to trust him a little.

???: So you are a Viltrumite?

Izuku:First introduce yourself.

???: Ah sorry I am forgetting my manners . My name is Cecil Stedman and you are in Global Defense Agency or GDA. Now you.

Izuku: I am Izuku.  I am a Viltrumite. 

Cecil: So what is your goal to even come here? And your name sounds a little bit Japanese.

Izuku: Well I am a hybrid Viltrumite I am partialy carry some human DNA.I came here to kill the other Viltrumite who infiltrated your planet.

Cecil: What do you mean by infiltrate?

Izuku: Your Nolan guy is a Viltrumite who was sent here to weaken Earth and 
conquer it for the Viltrum Empire.

Cecil was shocked to here that. He somewhat trusted Omni-man even after dthe secret footage he saw where he killed the Guardians Of the Globe.

Cecil: Is there any way help us stop this infiltration.

Izuku: You don't really need my help you just have to exterminate That Nolan guy or let me exterminate him.

Cecil: Why are you his replacement?

Izuku: No I am killing all of the  Viltrumites.  I already destroyed the Empire and killed over 100k of Viltrumites . You don't have to worry about them but worry about that Viltrumite.

Cecil was shocked hearing the kill count of Izuku's.

Cecil: That is impossible.

Izuku: It isn't I killed them with my own hands.

Cecil:But why?!

Izuku: They did many crimes and they needed to stop. They had their time to stop and repair the damages they have done but they didn't. That's why. Thus madness needs to stop.

Cecil: But by killing... you cannot solve everything with power!

Izuku: Yes that is true everything cannot be solved with brute force but ... I couldn't see any... other ... way ...since I was little I had to kill 1000 of Viltrumites in the military to be alive.  What do you think is there anything...fair I life? Tell me!

Cecil: (was silent)

Izuku: I am sorry for reacting like this. I am here just to help. And also to learn about my birthplace and why... I was abandoned.

Cecil: You help us we will help you.(As he extends his hands towards him)

Izuku: Uhhh what are you doing?

Cecil: Trying to handshake with you.

Izuku: Is this some kind of way to make truce in Earth.

Cecil: Yes and also to greet.

Izuku: Alright then .(As he handshakes with Cecil)

Cecil: Izuku welcome to planet Earth.

As both of them left the cell and went upstairs to a big room with multiple screens stuck to wall.

Cecil: Alright here is the plan...

Scene changes to Nolan's house Debbie drinking heavily as Nolan came in.

Nolan:Debbie why are you drinking so much!

As she threw the wine bottle at him but he caught it easily.

Debbie:You killed them.

Nolan:Who?

Debbie: The Guardians.

Nolan: Debbie you are a bit too drunk let's talk about it tomorrow.

Debbie: I saw the footage.  Me and Cecil know that you did it. Fuck you Nolan!( as she leaves the living room and went to her bedroom)

Nolan stood still then angrily punched a hole in a wall then went outside of the house and flew away.