Hoseok pinches the bridge of his nose obviously feeling stressed."Will your brother be okay?" Taehyung asks as if he was concerned about how I felt.

My brother...
Before I could answer him Hoseok interrupts me."I know what she likes to do. There is a possibility she wont harm him. Then again... There is a high chance that she will."

A frown appeared on my face.

Hoseok furrows his brows and walks up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder as if to comfort me."Don't worry, she won't kill him. She is expecting us tomorrow." But there is a chance that she will still hurt him.

"Can't we leave now? We can prevent him getting hurt at all." I wasn't sure if it was possible but I'd rather leave now than tomorrow."That's no good either. We have to stick to the agreement we made with her."

But why... I don't want him to get hurt.

"Fine." I unwillingly agree letting out a unsatisfied sigh. Please don't hurt him. I am sure that the only day i was able to relax was ruined by this.

I can't think of anything else-
Even though I just found out that he is my actual blood related brother I still care.

All of a sudden a hand squeezes my hand tightly yet gently. I look up to see Jimin looking at me with a gentle look in his eyes."It's okay." He comes closer and gently kisses the top of your head to comfort you in some way.

"I hope so..." I softly mumble leaning my head on his shoulder.

All of a sudden Hoseok breaks the silence."Taehyung, lets inform Jungkook on what happened." As if to leave you to alone he signals Taehyung to join him.

Taehyung immediately jumps to his feed and joins Hoseok."Y-Yes of course." They both walk passed me with a soft smile. Just as Taehyung walked passed you he mouths."It will be okay." I silently nod back with a forced smile on my face. The door then gently closes behind Jimin and me.

I hope she won't do anything...

"Lets sit down." Jimin leads me to the couch pulling me with him by the hand.

...

~Yoongi POV~

My head...

As soon as I regain conciousness I try to touch my head but was unable to.
"What the-" I try to move my other hand but notice that didn't work either.

That's when I noticed that my surroundings were unfamiliar to.

What is this big empty space? There was only a big black couch in the middle of the big room. What was I doing-

I was calling with Y/n and then...

Just thinking about what happened gave me a headache. Then someone hit me. And now i'm here.

Meaning that someone took me.

Tsch. Someone was brave enough to take me."Hello, Mr. Min! Finally awake?" As soon as I heard the cheery voice I immediately knew who it was.

What the hell...
"So it's you?" I raise a brow lazily sitting in the chair. Hana for some reason starts to giggle as soon as I asked her."You don't change one little bit no matter what kind of situation your in don't you?" Interested she comes closer."Does that change anything?"

She ponders over that sentence before taking a step back."I guess your right- although it's quite disappointing."

I decide to wait for her to continue not feeling the need to say anything else."I must admit... I've always had a little crush on you~" She suddenly changes the topic coming very close to my face causing even our noses to almost touch.