𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙣..

Start from the beginning

Ray wiggles her eyebrows, " up to your standards?" she does a small twirl of the display. she was now in a black bikini, high heels, an LV bag and earrings.

             Alice wraps her arms around the silvernette, who froze on the spot as she is not used to the sudden burst of affection. " you are the only one who always looks best aside from me; Bella wouldn't comply." she complains, rolling her eyes playfully.

" We don't stand plain bitches. Sorry, not sorry." Ray took her phone out and motioned to Alice for a selfie.

             hearing that, Alice seems to frown a bit.

            " you're still mad about-"

            " nandemonai, never mind." Ray walked away, leaving the pixie-haired vampire behind.

         ray entered the gathering room again. today was the start of the Hunter exam. all examiners were in a room, looking at several TV monitors of participants making their way here.

The exam had already started when participants neared the area; they were to solve puzzles and get tested to get the location of this year's Hunter exam.

the silvernette watched in amusement; the baffled looks on the people's faces were hilarious.

" chips?" the prison guard, whose ray learned his name was Lippo, handed her a bag of chips as he held one.

she couldn't say no to the kind gesture. she gratefully accepted the bag of chips and began consuming it.

" When are you planning on arriving?" menchi asked, appearing beside ray. menchi took a chip out of ray's bag.

" maybe when I see someone I fancy," Ray smirked, taking a bite from the half-bitten chip she held.

Tenchi arched an eyebrow at the weird girl, "There are barely any fine gentlemen worth your time, though."

          ray blushes a deep crimson.

          as the other examiners watched in amusement, quite the rare sight to behold. " you flatter me too much, men-chan." she muttered shyly.

menchi reached for ray's head and ruffled her silver locks playfully. the silvernette scoffs at the gesture, almost instantly fixing her hair.

Buhara arrived, holding gigantic food in his hands as always. " Buha-san! ohayo~ hi."

the examiners had learnt a few Japanese phrases from ray. just basic greetings and yes or no's.

" well isn't it my favourite cullen!" he stormed over and handed ray his extra sandwich. as usual, ray accepted the kind gesture with a stiff smile.

         while ray nibbled on the sandwich, chairman Netero stumbled in, wearing the exact kimono and sandals. he chuckled slowly, " get going, it won't be long until the place fills up."

         " Netero-san." Ray greeted her with a deep bow as she claimed they were not close enough for her to be ' disrespectful.'

         the old man just gave an awkward smile and nodded. he was still not used to the formalities of the young Cullen.

         satotz walked into the room, fixing his purple suit and ensuring his moustache looked clean.

         " shall I accompany ray to the first venue," he suggested as everyone nodded their heads in agreement, satotz was the first examiner after all.