𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨

      𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒, 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑦, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡

"ray ray, it's alice, we miss you. when is your ' break' going to end?" beeeeeep

she sighed nonchalantly, her damp silvery locks resting upon her shoulders as she deleted the voicemail.

her luminous baby-blue eyes glared coldly at the screen of her phone.

a deafening smash from the door to her room caught her attention as she turned smartly towards it.

" now would you hurry up! you have a lot of guests specifically calling for you. fuck this up, and you are out of here, you hear me?"

the manager of the sex bar was a plump lady, seemingly in her 50s, her magenta lipstick was what she is known for.

" deteike get out."
the silvernette mumbled with her airy voice as she shamelessly untied the white towel, being the only thing that covered her body.

" speak a language I understand." the manager, as much as a bitch she was, gave her a place to stay.

Because ray is the attraction.

almost half of the bar income was earned by her.

she was a normal 18-year-old. dropped out of school and decided to work as a bartender for a sex bar. the only thing that was not normal about said girl was that she had silver locks and extremely pale skin.

maybe she just lacked vitamin D.

peeling her eyes off her resentful reflection, she smoothly dressed in her work uniform and strolled off.