Chapter 6

^
^
^
Made this myself:)) idk if y'all see it or not.

hello everyone! It's been awhile😅😅 probably there's gonna be slow updates cuz if school.

But anyways I hope y'all like this chapter

==========

...

...

...

(M/N) walked around campus watering the plants around the school. This was normal. He does this everyday, making sure the flowers here are goodly taking care of. Haru helps too but it's mostly (M/N). Since haru has other chores at the garden.

(M/N) was honestly happy that he hadn't run into trouble yet. Though people around him mostly glance at him once in awhile. It's annoying as fu*k. ( (M/N) now knows how to swear yall🤩🤩)

Just as (M/N) was about to finish the couple last plants, and bag was suddenly thrown at the poor things. (M/N) yelp and looked at the person who threw the bag.

Not surprised, he said "what do you want mizuchi?" The girl looked at him with her friends behind her as usual. 'Jeez... why do they like her? There's nothing special about
half face here' (M/N) thought as he looked at all of them with an annoyed face.

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering what you're up to?" She said with a smirk as her friends giggled behind her.

'She's up to something...' finally to go see whose bag that is, he wasn't surprised that it was his bag. How did she get it?. Sighing, he looked back at mizuchi "doing what I always do. You should know that already, we were in a same school for a year and you still don't know what I do each day. Do you have a memory problem right now?" She give him an angered look before pushing him on the floor.

"You know what? Never mind then! I was trying to act friendly but sadly I have to do this the hard way!" She said, telling her friends to hold (M/N) down.

(M/N) tried to get up but before he can the other two girls held him down, one of them held down his left arm and it hurt, (M/N) whined from it as the girl who held his arm only tightened it more as (M/N) bit the insides of his mouth, trying to not scream from the pain. Mizuchi picked up the bag from the flowers and took out his phone. (M/N) eyes widened as mizuchi dropped it on the floor and stomped on it, making a loud crack noise.

(M/N) just stared at his now broken phone. How is he gonna tell his parents? The shards of it was scattered around mizuchi's foot. Her friends begin to laugh as mizuchi left up her foot and picking it up. Being careful with the shards.

"Look at your phone! What happened to it? I don't know! You should've kept it better!" She said swinging the phone side to side at (M/N) face, teasing him.

Dropping it on the floor again, she said "let's go girls" finally walking away. The other two followed after her, finally letting (M/N) go.

(M/N) looked at his phone, as the thought of his parents calling and him not answering for a long time would send them into panic. 'Good thing haru has them on her phone'

Getting up, be looked where the girls where going and seeing them still across the hall, he didn't hesitate to shout "it's not our fault that your ex boyfriend didn't like you!" Stopping in her tracks, mizuchi looked back at (M/N) with a glare as (M/N) just glared back.

She took a step forward. (M/N) eyes widened.
'Crap!' Taking a step back, the girl begins to walk towards him as her friends did too.

'Maybe I shouldn't have said that...' as the regret feeling begins to form the girl started to walk faster. (M/N) snapped out of his thoughts and immediately ran the other side as the girl looked behind her and said "get him" to her friends as they nodded and ran after (M/N), leaving mizuchi alone.

"I should've not said anything!" (M/N) shout/whispered to himself as the two girls chased after him.

...

...

==========

...

...

Legosi looked at the rabbit, who was on her knees, with shock as the girl unbuttoned his shirt and started to touch everywhere his stomach and chest. Legosi was frozen as the girl continues to touch him with her small hands.

"I like your fur tone" she said, staring at the his middle. "It's a nice cream color. The same to your face" looking up to stare at his face, she looked back down. "I want to see where it ends. Do you think it's ok-" before she can unbuckle his belt, Legosi immediately pushed her hands away, shouting "NO! ITS NOT OK!"

Haru took a step back, giving him a confused look. "What's wrong? I'm just trying to set the mood you know. Is that why you're here?" she ask getting up from her knees, even though she's not on her knees anymore, she's still small.

Legosi looked at her weirdly "I only wanted the flowers?" After hearing that, haru's eyes widened. 'What? Wait...' before she can even think anything else, she felt a blanket on her shoulders. Looking back at the wolf, he was all dressed and was slowly walking out. "Ima... go now.... See ya" he said walking out closing the door only for it to shut on his tail as he shouted "OW" and repeatedly say it, hopping around and finally going out if her sight.

...

She stood there. Before laughing lightly. "His so weird"

...

...

==========

...

...

Legosi ran down as fast as he could. Finally stopping, he put his hands on his middle as the girls touches were still there. That was the first time someone did that to him...

He was shaking a bit from what just happened a few minutes ago. It took awhile before he was calm enough to stand still.

He stood there for what felt like hours.

Then he finally remembered about the boys scent. His scent was still there. Legosi then looked down as the scent begin to get stronger. Why was his scent so close suddenly?

'...'

His eyes widened as the scent begins to get stronger and closer. He was coming this way...
Legosi didn't know what to do as the boy he almost killed that night was about a few seconds away from him. He doesn't want to see him but he does too.

Before he can decide what to do, he felt a small push at his back before he turned around only to see him...

Before Legosi can say anything (as if he's gonna say something) he hid behind him as two other scents got closer. He look down at two girls as they both screamed and ran away to god knows where.

...

...

"Uh... thanks for the help" he said, getting out of his small hiding spot as Legosi just stood there, frozen. He didn't know what to do. The boy he almost eaten is right there, behind him.
Legosi couldn't help but let the negativity come in. 'He's probably really scared right now...' 'I almost devoured him...' 'I should be the one dying' 'what if he's actually dead!!? And I'm just seeing things!' Too lost in his thoughts, the other male walking around him and grabbed his suspenders. That obviously took his attention.

"Huh?!" Legosi looked down at the boy as the image of the girl came. '... they look the same...' he thought. The rabbit looked at him with a smile before he said "thank you for helping me- well- um- I mean thank you for letting me use you as a shield" he said laughing a bit.

...

...

'I'm scared...'

==========
There y'all 😀😀