There was absolutely no way she were letting this man anywhere near her with a needle.

His eyes softened at her response, heart falling at the fear that shone so obviously in her eyes.

"I'm not going to hurt you, babydoll." He cooed. "I know that I'm a stranger and I know that you're confused...but I need you to trust me...if I don't stitch up your wound, it will get infected."

Mitchy bit her lip hesitantly.

Should she really allow a stranger to pierce her skin with a needle. Mitchy didn't even know how she had gotten the wound or what chain of events led her to this man's house....

Mitchy slowly moved her body closer to him.

He smiled at Mitchy, helping her sit up.

"This is going to sting." He stated.

She nodded her head, putting on a brave face.

In all reality, she was scared of death, but she was not about to let this creep know that.

He placed the surgical thread through the curved needle, glancing at her ever so often.

Mitchy debated whether or not she should say anything to the man in front of her. On one hand, he was a complete stranger and Mitchy had no idea if she should trust him....

On the other hand, Mitchy needed to know exactly where she were and what happened last night. She needed to know whether or not she was safe.

Deciding on the latter, she slowly began to speak.

"Where am I?" Mitchy's voice was soft and throat was sore.

Wakasa didn't even looked at Mitchy as he pushed the needle into her skin.

"You're in my apartment." He stated quietly, continuing to sew up your wound.

Mitchy swallowed hard nodding her head.

"How did I get here?"

"I brought you here." He deadpanned.

Mitchy almost rolled her eyes. This was getting her nowhere.

"What happened last night?" Mitchy asked, rubbing her head with her good arm. "The last thing I remember was begin on the stage and then..."

Mitchy's words trailed off as memories began flooding back to her mind, her eyes widening as she slowly began to connect all  the pieced of the puzzle together.

"Oh my god..." Mitchy mumbled, looking back at him. "Those-those men... They were trying to kill us!"

Wakasa chuckled, shaking his head as he pierced the needle through her flesh once again, being as gentle as possible.

"Correction." He popped. "They were trying to kill me."

Mitchy swallowed hard.

"Who are they? What do they want?"

The violet and yellow haired make clench his jaw as he finished the stitching, his hand reaching back into his drawing and pulling out a white bandage.

"They're bad people."

Mitchy scoffed, watching as he put the bandage over her freshly-stitched wound.

"Wow. I couldn't tell that by them shooting at us."

He sent her a stern look before tossing the needle and thread into the trash can.

"Look." He breathed. "Those men work for some of the most powerful people in this city."

Mitchy frowned in confusion.

"Who?" She popped. "Who do they work for?"

Wakasa sighed, running a hand through his hair before moving his gaze to lock with her own.

"Have you ever heard of the seven?" He asked.

Mitchy slowly nodded her head, curious to know where exactly he was going with this.

"Yes." Mitchy stated. "They are like the dream team of criminals. If I remember correctly their names are Manjiro Sano, Kurokawa Izana, Wakasa Imaushi, Nahoya Kawata, Sanzu Haruchiyo, Seishu Inupi and Mitsuya Takashi... They're on the news all the time."

"Well," Wakasa swallowed hard. "They were all at Wings last night."

Mitchy blinked in confusion, urging him to continue.

"I don't know exactly what happened..." He began. "But, as soon as you got onto that stage, each one of them started heading straight for you."

Mitchy's eyes widened at his words, heart beginning to pound uncomfortably.

The seven were after her? That didn't make any sense! She had never been involved in anything remotely illegal! Sure, she worked at a strip club, but she kept her head down and did her job, she never got caught up in her work...

So, why where these men suddenly so interested in her.

"That-that can't be right." She mumbled. "Why would they try to kill me? I haven't done anything to them."

Wakasa shook his head slowly.

"They weren't trying to kill you." He started. "They were trying to kidnap you."

Mitchy swallowed hard.

"But-But why? I'm not wealthy. I don't come from rich parents why would people as busy as them want to kidnap me?!"

The violet and yellow haired assassin shook his head.

"I think you caught their attention last night."

"W-what do you mean?"

Wakasa licked his lips.

"Well... When you went on that stage... You caught everyone's eye."

Mitchy's voice got caught in her throat, a small squeak escaping her mouth.

Wakasa eyed her for a few moments before continuing.

"Look." He huffed. "I don't know the exact reason why they want you...but I will tell you this. The Seven are the deadliest men on this planet and they will do anything in their power to make sure that you are in their grasp at all times."

Mitchy mover her eyes to the ground.

"So-so I can't go home?"

Wakasa shook his head slowly.

"im afraid not." He sighed. "But I swear to you I will try my best to find you somewhere safe to go. You'll be safe soon."

Mitchy frowned.

"What about Ruthie?" You asked. "If they find her will they-"

"Your friend will be safe."

"How can you be so sure?" Mitchy asked. "You said it yourself: The Seven are the most dangerous men in the world. How are you going to be able to outsmart them?"

"I know what I'm doing. Trust me."

He took a deep breath, eyes scanning over her feature before he outstretched his hands to hers.

"Nice to meet you." He began."My name is Wakasa Imaushi."

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

A/n: hello everyone I'm back! Sorry for not updating I just ran out of ideas and I have many school works to pass.

Thanks for understanding enjoy the story update!!

🌷(≡^∇^≡) yours truly, author