Chapter 46: Don't Mess With Me

Start from the beginning

My face became serious after hearing that statement.

Uncle Henzel wanted his son to become the heir of my father.

But that will be a problem I guess?

Because I won't let anyone else to take that position from my brother. 

That position is not for me, nor for Riego. Gabriel is the only person who could succeed as the heir of Velasquez. If someone dared to stand in his way, I won't hesitate to show them the power that I have as Gabriella.

I'm sorry uncle.

"Is that so, Uncle?" I said with a smile on my face. "Unfortunately, my brother is the only son of my father. But no need to worry, I know that Riego will surely make a name for himself, however, If my uncle wants..."

"I could help Riego with that."

"What?" A deep frown suddenly appeared on his forehead when he heard that statement. That expression shouts that I offended my uncle. "What do you mean, Gabriella?"

My hands playfully touched the glass figurines that were designed on the center table. A mysterious smile appeared on my face as I glanced at my uncle with a cold gaze.  

"What's with that expression Uncle? I really mean what I told you. Do you think I am kidding just because I grew up in the countryside?"

"Gabriella--- You!"

Nico, the red-haired butler observes us silently not daring to interrupt me. My smile became a smirk as I clenched my hand on the glass figurine. I noticed that my uncle gulped which made me chuckle coldly.

"I'm not lying," I told him as I dangled the figurine in front of my uncle's face. "You don't know what kind of person works under me, you wouldn't want to know," I told him before returning the figurine to its place.

Uncle Henzel was about to speak when the door suddenly opened.

A man with long silky blue hair suddenly entered the room. The man's eyes suddenly went to me with a large smile on his face. 

"Lady Gabriella, I was looking for you, how you could ignore my meeting requests? Your hurting this Merchant's feelings," Leonardo told me as he walked in my direction. "Oh, you have a guest, is he your uncle, Lady Gabriella?"

"He is, why don't you greet him, Leonardo?"

The shock was written on uncle Henzel's face when saw he how friendly Leonardo was to me. Although born with commoner blood, no one would dare to offend the master of merchants who successfully earned the respect even of the royals.

Did you know that 'Master Of Merchants' is also known as the Pandora's Box?

There is a rumor that he has every dark information in his hands and whoever dares to offend him will be destroyed with those information. He knows even the secrets of the royal family. 

This is why Leonardo is on the list of 'People you would never want to offend'.

But they didn't know that Selena is Leonardo's secret for having such top-grade information. Selene is the real Pandora's Box, but no one would deny how terrifying it is to be crushed by Leonardo's wrath.

Leonardo's wealth, along with Selena's help is unstoppable.

But they both work under me.

Leonardo let out a smile in front of my Uncle before greeting him in such a happy manner. "It was a pleasure to know you, Count Henzel. It was very nice to know that you have a close relationship with the lady that I work for"