Confused

Kai💬
It's been two hours since we began looking for Malia.
"Ugh where the heck is she!" I yelled in annoyance. "She's here. she has to be" Caroline protested. I heard a crackle of leafs.
"Hey did you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
"Follow me"
Caroline followed me to the place I heard something. And then we saw her. She wasn't wearing anything and her hair was messy. She looked very confused and lost. Like a puppy looking for its owner. I came running towards her. Helping her to get up. I gave her my sweater so that she at least had something to cover her self up with.
Malia💬
What the hell just happened, was all that I could think about. I was in the woods laying on a bunch of leafs. Kai and Caroline came and found me. They looked just as confused as I am. Kai gave me his sweater to my shock. I put it on glad that I didn't have to be naked in front of Him. Talk about awkward. "Thanks" I managed to say. He gave me nod. "What the hell happened to you?!" Caroline yelled. " I don't know" I answered. "What do you remember from last night?" Kai asked. "Well I was attracted to the moon. It was railing me in like a fish on a hook. Then. Out of no where I grew four fangs and then fur. I was a wolf" I said. "A WOLF?!?" Caroline repeated. "Yes a wolf! I am just as confused at you are Caroline!". "Are you still a vampire" Kai finally spoke up. Why is he being so quiet. Where's his smart ass comments? His little smirk he does? "I guess so" I replied. "Let's see" Kai said. He grabbed a broken beer glass that was left in the woods and sliced a small cut On his plam. He put his plam in front of my mouth. My vampires traits turned on and pop went my fangs. "Woah!" Caroline said. "What?" I asked. "Your eyes. They Turned neon blue. "That's the color my eyes turned when I was a wolf!" I said. "Your a hybrid" Kai said.
"A what?"
"A hybrid. Your both vampire and wolf"
"How?"
"Your parents must be wolfs then"
"I never even met my parents"
"What do you mean?"
"My parents abandon me when I was a little kid"
"Oh"
We all stood silent for a long minute. "Well then let's find your parents and get some answers" Caroline said breaking the silence. "Sounds good" Kai added. I looked at Kai. "Why are you helping me. You almost killed me,TWICE and now your helping me?". "Well ever since I merged with Luke I got some of his traits. Like the fact that he feels guilty over every little bad thing that he does. so I figured if I help you my guilt will be gone". "You feel gulity?" I asked Kai. "isn't that what I just said". Yep there it goes. Kai's stupid ego. "Whatever. Have fun trying.I will never forgive you". I vamp sped away from them.
Caroline💬
"Really Kai !" Ugh great, now he made Malia go away with his stupid ego of his. "Calm down Barbie I'll find her". "no I'll find her. I don't trust you". "Just trust me" Kai said. "Why should I trust you?". "Because I hate this guilt that I am feeling and I need it to go away now!" Kai yelled. He was clenching his fist and getting closer to me. "Whatever" I pushed his back to the tree and left the bastard.
Malia💬
I was somewhere In the woods thinking about all the thoughts in my head right now. How the heck am I a hybrid? Why does Kai care about me now?. I heard someone approach me. "Hello?". No one responded. "Boo!". Kai came from the back of me and touched my shoulder causing me to flinch. "What the hell Kai!" I pushed his chest causing him to trip backwards and fall on his ass. I couldn't help the urge to laugh. "What's so funny?" Kai questioned. "You" I chuckled. "Thanks" Kai said sarcastically while getting on his feet. "Sorry" I said. "No problem. it was worth feeling your hand touch my chest!" Kai smirked.
"Your pretty funny when your not trying to kill me"
"About that. I am sorry"
"Whatever. It takes a lot more than a sorry to gain my forgiveness"
"Okay so I will gain it!"
"And how could you possibly do that?"
"Well I can start when we go on a road trip to find your parents!"
"Yeah sure"
If he thought I will go on a road trip with him he's crazy.
"Oh come on"
"No kai you almost tried to kill me before"
"Believe me I changed"
I stared at him for a long time, wondering if he really changed and if I should give him a second chance. Well he did seem different today. Giving me his jacket and everything. Most guys would of probably just stared.
"Fine"
"Really?"
"Yeah now let's go before I regret this"
"Sure thing cupcake!"
A/N road trip with Kai and Malia wonder what will happen😏😂
Btw today's my birthday🎉