My Cute Barista: Chapter 6

Zi Shu woke up to the sound of the pan in the kitchen. He got up from his bed and he felt a lot better.

He stretched his body and suddenly remembered all the things that Ke Xing did for him.

A smile unconsciously crept on his face. He was startled by the presence of Ke Xing at his door, "Good morning, A-Xu! You look like you had a good sleep last night." Ke Xing greeted him with a bright smile.

Zi Shu nodded, "Good morning, you're still here?" Ke Xing laughed at the ridiculous Zi Shu.

"Silly! Of course, I'm still here. I wouldn't be talking to you if I'm not." Ke Xing said while giggling. Zi Shu scratched the back of his head "Yeah right, did you cook some breakfast?" Zi Shu asked the distracted guy in front of him.

"Ooh yeah! I reheated the food that Bei Yuan brought you yesterday and I added some side dishes". Zi Shu nodded as the comfortable silence enveloped them.

"Why are you still standing there? Go wash up and eat your breakfast." Ke Xing broke the silence.

"Right, I'll take a quick bath and then we will eat together" Zi Shu immediately went to the bathroom.

'What is this feeling? I can't be falling for him!' Zi Shu thought while leaning in the bathroom door.

After a few minutes, Zi Shu went out of his room and immediately went to the dining area.

"You're finally done! Come A-Xu, let's eat. You need to eat a lot to gain a lot of energy!" Ke Xing said as he lightly pushed Zi Shu and he made sure that Zi Shu is sitting comfortably.

He placed some food on Zi Shu's plate. "You must rest for today, I know that you're feeling fine now but you just recovered." Ke Xing said with a hint of concern in his voice.

Zi Shu unconsciously smiled again, he never felt so special in his whole existence. 'This Wen Ke Xing never failed to make my heart go crazy' he thought.

"You should smile more A-Xu, your smile could brighten up the whole world." Zi Shu giggled at Ke Xing's remark.

"You are so talkative and you're exaggerating. Let's just eat!" Ke Xing laughed and they dig into their food. The uncomfortable atmosphere is long gone.

Zhou Zi Shu can't deny that Wen Ke Xing is starting to break the wall in his heart.

Author's Note:

I finally updated this story after a very long timeee abskshdjs. I thought that I would drop/discontinue this story but I guess I'm back and I'll continue updating. But right now I'm focusing on my new story L'amour est Dangereux ||Vegas Pete|| so the update in this story is not frequent.

Thank you so much for patiently waiting for my updates and for those who are still reading this I love you all sooo much!

Also please check out my new story L'amour est Dangereux. Thank you so much and have a great day!