🥀Stay🥀

After Ke Xing successfully cleaned the house, he prepared the food. He placed the food, water, and medicine in a tray. He smiled looking at his work, he was completely satisfied.

He lifted the tray carefully not to spill anything and he went to Zi Shu's room.

He slowly opened the door, carefully not to wake up the man sleeping peacefully on the bed and he placed the tray on the nightstand.

He was about to wake Zi Shu when someone knocked at the door. Ke Xing went to the door to open it and he saw a tall, handsome, and elegant man standing in front him.

He's holding a plastic bag, probably foods and some medicine for Zi Shu. He looked at Ke Xing and he raised his eyebrows, eyeing him.

"Who are you?" Ke Xing asked the man in front of him, the man smiled.

"I'm A-Xu's friend, I heard that he's sick so I brought some porridge and medicine for him" he answered and he went inside the small apartment.

"I should be the one asking that though, who are you? I haven't seen you and A-Xu didn't tell me anything about you" Ke Xing followed him.

"Oh... I'm his new friend, I'm a professor in a university near his work place" the man nodded.

"I see.. by the way is he sleeping?" The man asked and Ke Xing just nodded and a silent 'yes'.

Meanwhile, Zi Shu's peaceful sleep was disrupted but he was miraculously feeling better. He got up and stretched a little bit to check the commotion outside.

Ke Xing is walking towards him with a bitter face. Ke Xing looked up and he saw Zi Shu standing in front of him, "A-Xu you're awake, did we wake you up?"

Zi Shu shooked his head, "Who were you talking to?" As Ke Xing was about to answer the man hurriedly went to Zi Shu.

"Goodness A-Xu! Why you didn't call me that you're sick?" He said and he touched Zi Shu's neck and forehead.

"Gladly you're recovering fast, which is kinda shocking because you mostly recover longer than that" Zi Shu laughed softly.

"I'm fine Bei Yuan, it's not something serious so I didn't bother you" Bei Yuan raffles his hair "Serious or not you should've called me"

Meanwhile, Ke Xing is watching them while glaring at the man. 'How dare he touch A-Xu's hair' he thought and he felt his heart burning with jealousy.

Ke Xing cleared his throat catching the attention of the two men in front of him. "Oh.. Beiyuan this is Wen Ke Xing and Ke Xing this is Bei Yuan my best friend" Zi Shu introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you Ke Xing, thank you for taking care of my lovely friend" he smirked secretly when he saw Ke Xing's face darkened.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too. I'm going to kitchen" Ke Xing said and he left immediately.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Beiyuan suddenly asked Zi Shu, "What?! No! He's just a friend, and I'm not interested" Zi Shu said defensively.

Beiyuan laughed, "Not yet, but soon I can tell" Zi Shu rolled his eyes "You're speaking nonsense, Bei Yuan"

They walked to the living room and Bei Yuan's phone started ringing, he answered it immediately. "Yes... okay I'm coming home now... I love you too, honey". Zi Shu chuckled "Was that Da Wu?".

Bei Yuan nodded, "He told to bring you some porridge and medicine cause Han Ying told him that you're sick. So I'll get going, he's whining that I'm not home yet" Zi Shu chuckled as he nodded.

"Tell him that I said thank you for the porridge and the medicine" Bei Yuan smiled and he nodded.

"Noted, eat your food and drink the medicine. Have some rest too" he patted Zi Shu's shoulder.

Before Bei Yuan went out, he approaches Ke Xing who's silently sitting in the kitchen.

"Don't worry, I have a husband. Zi Shu is all yours, you can't hide it to me Ke Xing" Ke Xing looked at him with wide eyes and he gulped nervously. 'Am I that too obvious?' Ke Xing thought

Bei Yuan laughed, "Take care of him, he's kinda hard to read but eventually you'll understand him. I'll get going now, good luck" Ke Xing nodded and Bei Yuan waved at Zi Shu and he left.

Zi Shu went to the kitchen "I'll eat this tomorrow, you can put it on the fridge" he told Ke Xing.

Ke Xing looks at him confusingly, "Why? Are you not eating?" Zi Shu shooked his head.

"Its not that, I saw the food that you brought in my room so I want to eat those first" Ke Xing smiled ear to ear, he could feel his heart pounding like crazy. "Oh... do you want to eat here?" He asked him.

"No, I'm going to eat at my room so I could sleep immediately" Ke Xing nodded, he followed Zi Shu in his room.

He happily sat beside Zi Shu, watching him eat. He couldn't explain how happy he is that Zi Shu chose to eat his food first, "Why are you staring at me like that? Do you want to eat too?" Zi Shu asked him and Ke Xing shooked his head.

"No, you just look cute when you're eating" Zi Shu looked away, his ears were so red like a tomato and Ke Xing chuckled.

Zi Shu finished eating and drank his medicine. He lied down as Ke Xing fixed the blanket, making sure that Zi Shu is not cold and he sat beside him.

He stroked Zi Shu's hair softly, "Rest A-Xu, you need to get better". Zi Shu looked at Ke Xing with his puppy eyes.

"Can you stay? Play with my hair until I fall asleep" Ke Xing was taken aback with the sudden request but he nodded.

Ke Xing softly caressed his hair and Zi Shu leaned on his soft and warm touch. Zi Shu felt a unexplainable yet comforting warmth.

A warmth that he didn't felt for a long time.

Author;

Hiiii lovelies, I'm so sorry for not updating frequently my brain is not giving me ideas for updates!😭I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!💙

If you like this chapter and want more updates, a vote would be much appreciated and I want to read your thoughts in the comments and also interact with you!