Chapter 16: Capture a Raven

Start from the beginning

Raven: And why's that?

Raiden: We know who you are and what you are. You've recently killed the last spring maiden which made you the new one saw I request that you come with us.

Raven: How did you- No it doesn't matter. What matters is what if I refuse you request?

Raiden: Then we have to take you by force. *unsheathes his Murasama*

Vernal: Don't you see you out numbered atlesian!

Raiden: We are not from Altas kid. So Raven what is you choice?

Raven: I choose none of the above. Attack him!

The bandits then charged him but Raiden and Blade Wolf were ready for this.

Raiden: Well I guess plan A was a no go.

BW: It's was mostly going to be this way.

Time skip

After dealing with the bandits Raiden decided if you need something done you have to do it yourself. She unsheathed her Omen and pointed at Raiden.

Raven: Enough! He's mine!

Raiden: Ok then.

They walk I'm the middle circling around each other waiting for one of them to attack.

Start music

Raven: Tell me why did you need me? It's obvious you need me not for my maiden power but of something else why?

Raiden: You know exactly why Raven Branwen. You and your tribe has cause havoc around Vale and need to answer for their crimes. Stealing and kill the weak for your own personal gain. Luckily I'm here to avenge them. To protect the weak from people like you. And if I must kill to protect them then so be it.

Raven: We do it for survival. The weak die and the strong survive that's how the world works.

Raiden: Maybe in your eyes but in mine it's different.

Raven: Hehe enough talk now we fight and sees who's stronger!

Raiden: Ok... let's get this over with.

The two than charged into each other locking blades with one another before launching a barrage of slashes at each other seeing on who's superior. Raiden was impressed her technique is similar to Mistral but still a bit slow. He landed a gash on her arm and kicked her into her own tent. Raven was getting furious she never seen someone more faster than her so she decided to use her spring maiden powers to the test. She made a tone of ice spikes and hurled it at Raiden but deflected them like bullets. She then made a new sword one made of ice and charged once again at him. Seeing her attack from a mile he tossed a red phosphorus grenade which blinded her and move around like Monsoon did but appearing in a different location and landing a hit and run move before switch to another position. Getting tired of this Raven made a gust of wind which cleared the red phosphorus and showed Raiden charging for another attack. Seeing this she steady herself. She then found an opening and thrust her sword into Raidens chest spewing blood onto the ground. Thinking it's finally over Raiden started to laugh and stared at her with red eyes as he began to glow red.

Raiden (Jack): Ok then... I guess it's my turn to let loose. I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! *face plate on*

Seeing this Raven felt fear once more as she saw her own blade been ripped out from his chest and he charged at her at blinding speed. His attacks and increased 10 fold even his speed. She tried her best to keep up but Raiden then cut her blade in two and kicked her so hard she broke through the wall and landed on a near by tree. Now her aura was depleted and saw half of her tribe destroyed. she only saw
In fear that two people were able to best her and her tribe with ease.

Raiden: I know your Yangs mother so I'll give you one last chance to surrender. Choose wrongly then I'll take you by your rotting corpse!

She saw death in his eyes and was on full fear mode. She never been this afraid since learning about Salem but now she knew if this cyborg was able to take down her tribe with a dog what would Salem do if she brought her entire army of Grimm here.

Raven: F-fine I surrender.

Raiden: Good choice. *calls Boris* Raiden here I've finally captured Raven Branwen and in need transport.

Boris: Understood stand by for retrieval.

Raiden: I wonder what's Jaune doing?

Beacon

Jaune walk in his old dorm room.

Jaune: Hey guys I think I forgot something in here you don't mind if I...

He sees Pyrrha with only her bra and panties on. They starred each other for a solid minute before Pyrrha screamed and smack Jaune in the face hard.

Jaune: I'll admit you look good.

Pyrrha: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

*smack*

Jaune: Ow!

To be continued