Ch3: Confronted

Today Jaune had enough of everyone's bullshit. Now his friends wanted him back, everyone is now being friendly around him and now people they all wanted to be his friend. He decided to take a stroll in Vale at night but little he knew teams RWBY and NPR were following him to see what he is doing. Soon Jaune ended up on and empty street until he hears a voice that sounds oddly familiar.

?: Greetings Samurai.

Jaune thens hears this and got into fighting position. Soon a and invisible chainsaw came out of nowhere aimed at his face. But with Jaune's quick thinking he was able to dodged it by and inch.

Jaune: And you are?

LQ: I am I.F. prototype LQ-84I!

Jaune: I.F. Prototype?

LQ: Interface UG prototype. With Verbal communication.

Jaune: So a talking dog basically. *chuckle* So what do you want?

LQ: I've been ordered to kill you.

Jaune: By who? Atlas?

LQ: No someone much more!

Jaune: I see. Well call me biased, but those seem like pretty dumb orders pup. Why don't just think for yourself instead of blinding following orders.

LQ: Think for... Myself?... Negative! If I disobey a direct order my memory will be wiped.

Jaune: Well that's too bad.

LQ: I am sorry. But you must die.

Jaune: Then *unsheathed his sword* I am sorry as well.

Soon both combatants charged at each other delivery a series of slashes to one another. This time Jaune activate his Marusama so if able he can cut him down into pieces. The others were surprised by this outcome. This LQ was really fast and deadly with its HF chainsaw. Ruby was worried about her new boyfriend. Even though he's able to hold his own she can't help but worry. Pyrrha just stood there think that if she could just apologize to him they could be friends again same with the others. Weiss was more focused on the I.F. Prototype. Never have she seen and advanced robot that was not made by Atlas so move so fast and deliver killer blows that even an veteran huntsman would have trouble with. Seconds have passed and slowly Jaune was gaining the upper hand. With one hit he was able to stagger LQ enough to use his blade mode. And then with in a second Jaune cut him down into little pieces.

*RING*

LQ: How How did you?

Jaune: *huff* You fight because your forced to. I fight... because I choose to. Maybe next time you'll think on that.