Seems like I said it out loud. Oops.

Uncle Ga: "Anyways, the last one, Ren Renrawin Aira, the heir of the no. 1 health centre in Thailand. He seems like a handsome, quiet, cold and mysterious guy."

I think I'm going to like him.

Kaning: "He looks the most indie of all. He posts only drawings and scenery. Look."

She showed me and Gorya his ig.

Uncle Ga: "What about this one?"

Gorya: " He's... He's seems a bit different from the other F4."

Kaning: "What is this?" She asks Gorya in a teasing tone.

Uncle Ga: "We've found the unicorn."

Gorya: "Whatever. The fact that they form a group and they don't stop one another is wrong."

"F4 may seem good, wealthy and perfect. But they're the source of all bullying at the school. Isn't it funny? You only need to have enough money to donate to the school to rule it."

I kept silent, she's right.

Uncle Ga: "it's true. A bad guy, even if he's handsome, isn't worth my time. Look, they say F4 comes from flower four as each of them is handsome like 4 different flowers. There's a fine line between cool and cheesy."

We all laughed at this.

Kaning: " Let's come back to your story, Gorya, Ari. What are you going to do?"

We both were silent.

Uncle Ga: "Hey, stop thinking of doing anything crazy. I know how you are. When either Kaning or the shop runs into trouble, you come and save the day, which is cool. But not this one. Influence is more dangerous than you think. This goes for you too, Ari. An adult like me knows it all too well. Believe me. If no one can ever make a difference, nobody like us can't either. Truth me on this."

Gorya said, "If this can't be fixed. I can just quit." She looked at me, "Are you going to come this school."

"Yup, I have to keep you from going insane in this horrible school." I said to her.

_____________________________________

Next day:

I'm really tired that house is too big for me and taking care of it alone is not my cup of tea.

I have to hire someone to take care of that house, that I won't be alone too. Until then goodbye my perfect body.

I entered the school venue on my bike wearing my hideous school uniform. I'm wearing a leather jacket on top so it would look less hideous.

Her leather jacket:

(A/n: imagine her wearing this with Köcher school uniform

(A/n: imagine her wearing this with Köcher school uniform.)

Her backpack: