U r my appetite :)

Start from the beginning

Teju " Sunny, pata hai, u always say na I m ur appetite , but now I feel tu mera appetite bangaye, jab tu nahi tha Yahan khane ka mann hi nahi hai, Tu agaya and I m so hungry. U surpassed my love for food. "

Karan was overwhelmed with her words, she said it casually munching her food without knowing the impact it had on him.

Karan " tune meri chai ki jagah leli, aur mein tere khaane ki"

He tried to lighten his emotions and she laughed at it.

Teja " haan mera baby, tere upar koye kabhi nahi aasakta kabhi bhi nahi, khana bhi nahi "

Karan " haha aren't u being cheesy Mrs. Kundrra "

Teja " Hadd hai bhai.. Yahan mein pyaar se baat Karahe hu aur tereko cheesy lagta hai.. Humphhh "

He laughed and feed her the rest while having his food too. She made sure he did have bite of his. Little things matter to him the most and she never fail to do these little things.

Karan " ab Kya karna hai begum sahiba ko "

Teju " how about we watch a movie together "

Karan " done, but konsa "

Teju " u decide it "

They both settled for a movie ( keep it xzmyz). Karan wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled to him. She was looking the movie and he was looking at her. His hands were sometime on her waist, sometimes roaming on her forearm, sometimes entwined together with hers. He spent the time kissing her cheeks, biting it,  snuggling to her neck, biting her chin. She was enjoying his attention on her and sometime later she also forgot the movie and they drowned their own universe.

It was post lunch time around 3 pm,  our TejRan were sleeping hugging each other. Ofc they r tired after their workout, it's nap time for them. Karan woke up due to the constant ringing of teja phone and saw it was omi.

Karan " bol omi "

Omi " thank god bhai, apne utaya, I was trying ur number it's still switched off, kindly on it soon. N I called u to inform that ur return ticket is confirmed and flight details I have whatsapp you "

Karan  " okay omi, no issues there right? "

omi " everything is fine here bhai,  teju bhai kaise hai "

Karan " ab theek hain, she is sleeping now "

omi " take care of her bhai and one more thing,  jaise Apne bola i have condensed ur schedule to 2 days. But shoot Ka time zyada hai we have to manage. I spoke with director also."

Karan " voh pblm nahi hai.. I will manage omi. I just need to wrap our work and come back here soon "

Omi " okay bhai mein rakta hu "

Karan " bye omi...apna Khayal rakna "

omi " ji bhai "

The call ended and he notice his wife was awake now and snuggling on his chest.

Teju" kab jaana hai "

Karan " aaj raat "

Teju " kab wapas aaogi "

Karan " 2 din mein "

Teju " Hmmm "

Karan " Ek promise karogi "

Teju lifted her head and saw him keeping her chin on his chest " Kya "

Karan " Take care of you,  aise mat karna, have food on time . Mein aai ko bolte hu tere paas rehene ko, I can't bear if anything happen to you. Pls understand "

She nodded and kissed his chin " I will,  2 din ki Baat hai, I will be fine.. Don't worry "

He pulled her closer and hugged her tightly.

Karan " bhuk lagi "

Teju nodded and he order lunch for them.

Teju " eve grocery shopping chalte hai "

Karan " hmmm chalte hain "

Teju " overthinking mat karo.. I will be alright,  Sachi mein "

She said it cutely making him smile wider.

Karan " Awwww mera bacha.. Kitna cute ye yaar  tu "

Teju " voh toh mein hun "

Karan " ab kon self obsessed hai ?"

Teju " kya karun, Mrs. Kundraa haina ab,  so aise hi aajata hai "

Karan " Acha jii"

He tickled her and the room is filled with their laughters.

The afternoon passed by their constant bickering, feeding and kissing each other. Karan dressed up in casual black T-shirt and white cargo pants. Teju was dressed up in black T-shirt and white jeggings. They looked absolutely stunning in their attire.

They did grocery shopping and came outside, paps were already there. They asked about teju well being and enquired how Karan was here. He said he came back taking an off to be with her and paps hooted for them.

Rohit ( paps)  " ye Jodi Aag laga rahe hai sab jaga "

He shouted making them smile. They posed for them and again the internet was exploded with their pictures. Fans are happy to see them papped together after long time. They really missed them. Seeing Teju well and happy was sigh of relief for everyone. They prayed for their togetherness and their mantra Evil eyes off tejran started trending with their love.

Teju and Karan return back home after their dinner which they had outside. Karan packed his necessities and she saw him but this time she didn't cry. She hugged him from behind and he smiled.

Karan " kya hua bby "

Teju " thank you sunny for coming into my life, for my making my life shine with ur presence. Without you, I don't know what could have I done. I must have been alone if u haven't made ur entry into my life. I m forver debt for biggboss for this one reason. It gave me you,  my lifeline. Except my parents and pra, no on have loved me like this, but u make me feel very special every second I spend with you. I love u so much sunny,  Tere bina mein kuch nahi hu "

Karan hugged her pulling her in front

Karan " life mein bohot galti karchuka hu  meine past mein, kahi kuch kaam toh acha kiya I guess , iski wajase tu mujhe milgaye hai.. U r my heartbeat ladoo, I m nothing without you. U filled the loneliness in my life, u made my life colourful,  u taught me how to live our life, u make me realize who I am for real, u pulled me out of darkness, u never let me go even how bad we fought. I shud thank u for never giving up on me. You r mine and I m very proud of that. "

Both had tears but at the smile a beautiful smile adorned their face.

Their love for each other is like eternity, no matter how hard they fight,  how much they argue, at the end of the day its them , TejRan and they live happily in their universe.

The end...