U r my appetite :)

Start from the beginning

( something like this) 

He looked at his face and he himself can't stop laughing.

Karan " what u have done to my handsome face "

Teju " self obssesed kundrra "

Karan " hogaya Tera, ab mein fresh hojao "

Teju " Nahiiiiiiiii,  mujhe pics leni hai "

Karan shouted nooooooooo

Teju " sunny,  mein baby hu na tumara itna nahi karsakte tu mereliye "

She hit the right cord and he made a cry face. She clicked lot of pictures and she laughed whole heartedly making him happy. He wanted her to be happy.

Teju " okay ab jao ,fresh hojao "

She said laughing and he stomped his foot in front of her and left toward the washroom with a smile.

He came back and saw her in the kitchen, she was preparing something for them, music was playing behind and she is doing her crazy steps. No one would believe she is the same person who was ill till yesterday.

He went and back hugged her making her lean onto him.

Karan " Waise chotu baby ka idea bura nahi hai, but kya haina, y shud I always suffer for ur baby craving, y can't we.... "

Teju understood his words and tried to play along

Teju " y cant we.. What Mr. Kundrra "

Karan turned her around and smirked seeing her blushing face " y can't we indulge in the process of making a chotu bby for real "

Teju blushed to crimson red " oh I see "

Karan " yes u know, I m really good in that "

Teju hit him on his chest " shut up and who said you r really good in that "

She smirked and he raised his eyebrows placing his hand on her waist caressing them " Shud i show u now, right here TEJASSWI KUNDRAA " 

He said in a husky tone making her shiver and she held his shoulder for support and he held her more tightly. Both looked into each other intently.

They were about to latch their lips but something stopped them. They sniff the deep burnt smell and turned to see the dish turned black.

Teju glared at him " tere wajase mere poha kharab hogaya "

Karan " Thank God, rab ka lak lak shukar hai, Acha hua poha kharab hogaye, warna mera peit karab hota hai "

He laughed looking at her puffed face and she kept glaring him.

He took the pan from her " u go n freshnup, I will order something and clean this. "

She nodded and went to freshnup. He cleaned the mess and order idli sambar , ghee roast for them. She came in a blue Saree, he loves to see her in saree everyday. She was adjusting her pleats and he was mesmerized by looking at her.

Karan in mind " she know to kill me without stabbing me. Uff kya lagrahe hai"

She looked at him who was staring her and blushed.

Teju " sunny meinu bhuk lagi"

Karan came back to earth and held her hand kissing it " haan biwi ji, khana ready hai "

Teju kissed his cheeks seeing the food and he chuckled " her love for food is insatiable "

He feed her just like bb days and she ate slowly.