After you walked away , he looked up from his phone and his eyes followed your direction, he smirked while looking at your disappearing figure.

In the room,
I sat on the bed while Nancy was in the washroom, I was disappointed, idk how Taehyung would react if I talk to him regarding this topic. For some reason I was scared, its the first time I wanted him to do something for me , idk will he do it or not I was feeling worried alot but the only way to let my wish granted was to not fear and... and build up confidence!
I took a deep breath and went outside ,
As I walked towards his room , it was slightly open , I leaned in and saw he wasn't there in his room so I thought of waiting for him in his room .
I was wandering around looking at even the tiniest decor thing, woah the dark colour is so good!

 Red and Black it's good in a manly way, that's when I saw an album kept on the table ,I walked towards it and opened it up, its outer covering was very old , i flipped through the pages as I saw a baby boy,with his parents ig , I flipped through ...

I walked towards it and opened it up, its outer covering was very old , i flipped through the pages as I saw a baby boy,with his parents ig , I flipped through more pages as I saw a family picture, and this boy in the middle?
I flipped ahead and saw two people with this lil kid, but why do they look familiar to me? I concentrated more on the picture of the kid when suddenly it hit me,.. Wait why does he look like Taehyung!? I looked at the corner of the picture as I saw a date written in italics- 1807!? The pictures in this album were black and white.

I went back to that baby picture as I looked at it more carefully, it was a painting though but was so beautiful! And in its corner I saw another date written which blew my mind it was 1792!?
I flipped to the last pages of this album as I saw - nostalgic moments!
I flipped through pages in between as I saw pictures of a boy who looked exactly like Taehyung! With dates in between 1807-1817.
It was Taehyung! From baby to an adult.
But what's with the dates!? Are these taken in a vintage style or they actually are so old?
And that's when I saw the seoul tower behind one picture and the place looked exactly like how it was in those times of 19 centuries I remember as I did a project , and I saw some pictures and this place was very similar to the one I remember! This can't be an edit!
When suddenly I heard the door knob being turned , I closed the album and turned around.
Taehyung: what are u doing here?
Y/n: i-i n-nothing!? Hehe.
I wasn't in the right phase to tell him why I was here, so I ran back to my room .
Taehyung: what's with her?
With that he went inside his room and started changing his clothes as they had to go out.
I ran towards my room and shut it behind me as I took heavy breaths!
Y/n: what is all this!? Is he? No no! It can't be!
I came towards my side table as I poured water in my glass and drank it fast, not caring about that I was even giving water to my clothes.
Nancy came outside all ready and saw me
Nancy: Y/n!? Hey! Stop it what r u doing? Your clothes!
I kept the glass of water aside and wiped my mouth as I ignored Nancy and went inside the washroom without even saying a word.
I slid down the door and sat on the bathroom floor,
Being all lost in my thoughts, I didn't know but now for some reason I was scared of Taehyung! Everything was there in my head like a puzzle rn! That wine that I drank yesterday, could it be blood? His eyes are yellow and turns red, deep red. His touch is cold, he is so fast, his skin is pale. Is it true that he could be a V-Vampire!?!?
I wanted to know and look at the luck I left my phone at my home when got kidnapped! Was it okay for me to act like how I am rn with Taehyung or should I stay more cautious.
I stood up and went to wash my face coz of the tears of fear rolling down my cheecks.
I changed to fresh clothes and went outside where Nancy was waiting for me.
Nancy: Y/n !!? U okay?
I nodded, I didn't wanted to show how I was feeling from inside.
She hugged me tightly.
I fake smiled at her as we went outside ,
We sat inside the car and waited for the boys to come , I saw other black cars around us, I was feeling uneasy for some reason! My heartbeat was fast, i was having a mixed feeling. All the time I was thinking about him rn, if he's a vampire, so can we say he'll kill me for my blood?
I didn't wanted to think about all this , I was hella scared rn, that's when I felt the seat beside me going down revealing someone sat beside me I looked up and saw Taehyung sitting there .
Tae: we're done let's go!
He looks at me and catches me staring at him , but I quickly looked away.