"Actually,my favorite color is gold,Prince Heinley"

I took a sip from my glass and I saw in my side view everyone glancing at us

If they're sensing something,what even more this guy on the head of the table?

"Wow,as expected from my Queen!Such a regal color for such a regal person.But really,I think my Queen looks good in anything she wears"

I coughed out my drink from what he said and I had to cover my mouth to stop it,while the Princess beside me smiled in amusement.

She's really enjoying the show

Everyone's attention turned towards me at the same time, and I quickly schooled my expression and covered my mouth with a handkerchief.

"I appreciate the compliment Prince Heinley"

He's so bold

He's actually flirting with me infront of this shitbag

To think Rashta was enjoying the attention without thinking of the person ahead of them

She really is an airhead

Soon after, the table filled up with all the guests, and the servants brought in the first course-mulled wine, fresh celery, salmon with potatoes, and chicken poached in wine.

Prince Heinley was smiling the entire meal and when I glance at him,he would smile even brighter at me

I gave him small smiles as responds

I was relieved that Heinley kept quiet while eating or else things might get out of hand

That is until the desserts came...

The desserts were tarts,cupcakes, pudding, cookies and... strawberry cakes

Prince Heinley took a plate of strawberry cake but instead of putting it infront of him,he put it infront of me

"Here,my queen.I clearly remember you saying this was your favorites.That time,I picked it out of luck,but who knew I was right about it.It seems I'm very lucky with my Queen.Its as if faith has brought us together"

Suddenly, there was a sharp crash. The dining room turned silent. The imbecile was glaring at Prince Heinley, his golden goblet spilled over his plate. Everyone watched them with bated breath.

"You're being very disrespectful, Prince Heinley!"

"What's disrespectful about being a gentleman to the Empress?I was merely complimenting and giving her her favorite dessert.Don't tell me you didn't know that about the Empress,your majesty?"

"Ofcourse I knew that!Can't you see you are making the Empress uncomfortable with what you are doing?!"

All of them then glanced at me and I just sighed

"Im okay,your majesty.I was just taken aback with Prince Heinley.Since...i am not used to such treatment"

Princess Soju were riveted on us as if she were entertained, and she set down her fork and started eating cookies as she was watching a play

I'm so jealous of her position,I'm used to watching the show at the sides,not be in it.

Heinley stood up and gestured to all of us

"Everyone, am I the strange one here?I was merely returning the kindness the Empress has shown me.The Empress, making sure the relationship of our two countries are maintained and secure for peace,has taken good care of me in my stay at this Empire.Everyone here has been witness to the Empress's hospitality to me,a prince with a not so great reputation.Despite my image,the Empress has treated me with such warmth and respect.So why would it be disrespectful to treat the Empress with such tenderness?"