Aryan said " enaku therila aana enaku pudikala enna thavira yaarum avalta ivlo urima eduthukuradhu enaku pudikala  "

Rakshan shook his head and said " thappu da ..... romba thappu "

Aryan looked at him confused and said " idhula enna thappiruku ? love panra ponnu mela posessiveness irukuradhu thappa ?"

Rakshan looked at him intently and said" posessiveness irukalaam ... aana adhu ru alavla irukura vara dhaa nalladhu . purunju nadandhuko "

Aryan sat there confused but he couldn't control the anger raising in him while he is getting to see them both together and he wasn't able to control himself anymore . He went towards their table and stood before Sitara while Sitara who was laughing at Ayaaan turned towards Aryan while he sat opposite to her  and held her hands .Sitara looked at him shocked and looked around to find  very few students sitting here and there and that the break time is almost done .

Sitara looked at him with hesitation and asked " ennachu Aryaneyy dhideernu vandhu ukkaandhurukeenga "

Aryaan held her hands firmly and said " en ukkaara koodaadha "

Sitara looked at their hands hesitantly and looked around and said " ennadhidhu kaiyalaam puduchutu vudunga "

Aryan held her hands even more firmly and said " en naa pudika koodaadha "

Sitara was tapping her legs restlessly and looking around which  let out his breath and release grip from her hand  and said " seri kelambu" in a hard tone which confused Sitara . 

Sitara looked at him with confused eyes and said "ennaachu pa edhum tensiona irukeengala ?"

Aryan facepalmed mentally and said in a calm tone " adhulaam onnumillama time aachu adhaan kelamba sonne "

Sitara smiled and looked at her watch and said " innum 5 minutes iruku " and pulled Ayaan by his hands  who was busily talking in his phone and said " Ivana introduce panna marandhute Aryaneyy  . idhu Ayaan ennoda bestttt friend . chinna vayasulendhu appa thambikkaduthu enaku ellame ivan dhaan . Ayaan idhu ennoda se... "

Aryan 's anger was triggered by her word ellame ivan dhaan and interrupted and said " hi I am Aryan  her boyfriend "

Sitara looked at him shocked while Ayaan looked at Aryan with a mild shock and smiled widely saying " nejamaava brother . eii dora sollave illa callla pesela kooda .  "

Aryan looked at Ayaan with a mild shock and he didn't expect such genuine happiness from him while Sitara who was looking at him reactions got anger building up in her as she found his intention behind revealing their relationship to Ayaan was not because he wished to reveal he revealed it out of posessiveness or maybe a fear.

Sitara glared at Aryan and turned towards Ayaan to say " veliya theriya venaanu mudivu pannirundhom Ayaan adhaan . "

Ayaan looked at sitara a little offended and said " Enkitta solradhula ennaaga pogudhu .Aama indha marachu vaikuradhulaam un characterku suit aavaadhe ?sureaa illaadha vishayatha dhaa veliya solla koodaadhunu solluva"

Aryan looked at her with a little guilt erupting in him while Sitara looked at Aryan intently and said to Ayaan " solla thonala vidu nee po naa vare "

Aryan looked at her while Sitara interrupted asking " ippo neenga namma relationshipa maraika venaanu sonneengala illa maracha vera maari edhum aayrumonu bayathula sonneengala "

Aryan looked at her while Sitara asked " i need answer "

Aryan " illa oru chinna posessiveness..... "

Sitara " enna posessiveness ?"

Aryaan said " aama  naane eppo pesalaam seriya paakalaamnu anga ukkaandhuruke nee paatuku avan kaiya puduchu iluthutu inga vandhu ukkaandhuta enna kandukave illa. posa posa varumla . adhoda ivanum jagadish maari dhaana unaku therunja thappilla . sandhegamlaam illama "and though genuinely this was his reason he did feel insecure and left out seeing Sitara giving importance or priority to anyone else around him . He himself didn't realise that he was developing insecurity and a sense of posession over her which could end up in good as well bad way in future .