"Get down here! Your time is up!", the other informs.

He swings the door open, letting Drew exit.

"I guess this is goodbye, Father...", the boy begins but suddenly the door swings once again and gets slammed in his nose, "Son of a bitch! I hope you get hit by a fucking truck, dickhead!", he yells and immediately walks away angrily, and stubbornly, dragging his stuff along with him.

He believes he didn't do anything wrong, which is understandable. He doesn't exactly know where he's going but he's walking fast. Should he go to Jake's? Or Henry's? The young male chooses to go to his boyfriend's. He grabs his phone out to see a picture of him and his friends, Liam included. The red-eyed boy's pain was so well hidden. Drew blammed himself for letting him drift away so easily. He starts to tear up again, thinking about them, thinking about him. He uses his fingerprint to unlock his phone and dials Zander's phone number silently. The boy answers.

"Hey, Drew."

—"Are you home?", the other precipitates.

—"Uhh, no I'm at Luke's right now. Why?", he answers, suspicious as always.

—"I'll explain when I-"

Suddenly, his phone runs out of battery, vibrating as the screen suddenly becomes pitch black. He groans, his vision blurry because of the tears, and continues to walk towards the nearest subway station.

.

.

.

The boy exits the subway and sighs. Is Zander busy? That, he doesn't know. He just hopes he isn't. He walks a little, for around 15 minutes, still heading to Luke's house. He observes the garden for a bit, zoning out and looking for a doorbell. Not finding it, he huffs and hesitantly knocks on the front door, taking a few steps back after hearing a boy yell.

"Coming!". The door swings open revealing a purple-haired boy.

—"Who is it?", a sweet voice speaks up from the living room.

—"It's Drew.", Zander smiles.

But his smile soon proceeds to fade away, as he notices the puffy eyes and slightly red nose his lover had.

"Can I come in?", the magenta-haired one asks, avoiding eye contact, ashamed.

—"Uh, sure.", Zander steps aside, letting Drew come inside.

He leaves his suitcase next to the entrance. They both sit on the couch, next to Hailey who was on her phone.

"Hey, Drew.", the black-eyed girl greets, smiling.

—"Oh, hi Drew!", Luke appeared out of nowhere, probably coming out of the kitchen.

They were now on good terms with Drew. A lot has changed in the last year of high school for everyone. Drew replies with an almost inaudible "Hi.". It was brief, and his voice was breathy. Zander now knew something was wrong with him. He grabs his hand and stands up, dragging him upstairs. He enters the bathroom and closes the door behind him and looks him right in the eye.

"What happened?", he questions, his tone pressuring Drew to answer.

The boy lets out a 'Tsk', after remembering the previous events. Zander raised a brow. He asked the same question again, this time his voice was a little more soothing and calm. He has learned not to sound too pushy and obnoxious, especially when someone's uneasy.

"I fought with my parents! They're such assholes!", he shouts, losing his temper again, "They kicked me out of the house, and they didn't even-!", he starts tearing up again.