𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 - 𝙩𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

"you love it."

"i do." she says looking back at him. he can't help but kiss her in that moment. she pulls away. "i hate pda."

"only when you're the bystander." he says smiling. he kisses her on the cheek and takes some of her nachos and eats them. the lights start to dim and the before movie previews start. 

as jay leans on vinnie, he begins to get butterflies. he puts his arm around her and they wait for the movie to start.

AFTER THE MOVIE, vinnie takes jay home.

"did you like the movie?" vinnie asks as they reach the front door.

"i did. toy story was my favorite movie when i was little." jay says. she then opens the door and walks inside. vinnie stays outside with his hands in his pockets. she turns around and looks at him. "you just gonna stand there or are you gonna come in?" he doesn't hesitate to come inside closing the door after. 

"nice crib." he says looking around.

"thanks. i just got it a few months ago." jay says putting her stuff down on the kitchen counter. "you hungry?" she asks. 

"no. i'm okay."

"okay then. do you want a tour?"

"yeah." she smiles and shows him around her house. 

"you've already seen the kitchen and the living room."

"you live here by yourself?"

"yeah. savannah was supposed to be my roommate but she backed out last minute." they walk up the stairs and jay takes them into the first room. "this is the second bathroom." he peeks his head in. 

"okay, nice." he says. she takes them over three doors down. 

"those other two rooms are emty. but this," she says opening the door. "is my room."

he looks around the well-decorated room. there was no specific theme but there were a lot of led lights and stuffed animals.

something catches vinnie's eye. it was a record player on top of her dresser.

"you have one of these?! i've always wanted one." he says admiring it.

"it was my moms she gave it to me when i moved in. it's gotta be my favorite thing in here." she says taking her jacket off and throwing it on the chair at her desk. she then takes her shoes off.

"what kind of music do you have?" vinnie asks smiling. 

"all of the records are in there. my mom gave me some of hers too. i also bought some from a record store down the street. it's so hard to find one now." vinnie looks at all the music she has.

"yeah. it's because no one uses these anymore which sucks." he says sitting down on her bed.

"you wanna watch a movie or something?" jay says laying at the head of the bed. 

"sure." he says he hesitantly lays down next to her after taking his shoes off. "i wasn't planning on staying though."

"oh..." jay says as the smile on her face begins to fade away. "you don't have to stay." 

"no.. i do want to stay- i am gonna stay. i'll just rain check." vinnie says noticing her mood change. her smile begins to come back which makes vinnie smile.

"okay. good." jay says getting nervous again.

"have you ever watched naruto?" vinnie asked. jay shakes her head. "seriously?! no doubt, we're watching naruto." vinnie says taking the remote of of her hands. jay chuckles and intertwines his free hand with hers. he brings their hands up to his mouth and lays a gentle kiss on her hand.

"i could get used to this." jay says as he puts on the show.

vinnie looks at jay letting go of her hand and moving the few strands of hair out of her face. 

"you're so pretty." he says calmly. 

jay plants a kiss on his mouth with him kissing her back. jay deepens the kiss suprising vinnie. the two make out for a while before jay slowly moves her hand under his shirt feeling his muscles.

vinnie then repositions them so that she's laying down and hes on top of her. as they're kissing vinnie softly moves his hand down her body. vinnie stops kissing her and moves to her neck and begins to give her hickeys. 

jay lets out soft moans of satisfaction. when he reaches her thigh, she pushes him off of her a little. he lifts his head up to make eye contact with her.

"have you never been touched before?" vinnie asks moving the hair out of her face once again. she softly shakes her head. 

"i'm a virgin." she says softly. vinnie smiles. he then gets off of her and lays back down. "why'd you stop?"

"we've got time." vinnie says grabbing her hand and kissing it. he brings her close to him and they continue to watch the show.