𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦

Začít od začátku

He picked me up and brought me to the church. He must've found out where they were when he was on his way to me. 

He carried me in his arms and set me down on the ground. I looked over to see Genevieve and Monique about to deliver my baby. I looked at them with nothing but pure fury in my eyes. 

"You will rot for this." I sneered through fits of pain. 

"I do not enjoy this anymore than you." Genevieve replied. That sentence alone would have signed her death sentence if I was strong enough to use my powers. I should have killed her when I had the chance. 

I felt everything Hayley felt in this moment. Her and I just gave each other the saddest look we could muster. Defeat. 

Then, I heard it. The crying. My baby. 

"Please let me hold her." I cried to them. 

"No-" 

"Please let me hold my baby." I begged. I just want to see her. Just once if I can. I have no power right now. I can't fight back and the minute Klaus does, they'll just spell him down.

Genevieve brought the baby to me. I held her and cried. Klaus was behind me. I could see both of our features. My lips and ginger hair. His eyes and nose. She was beautiful. 

And then, everything changed. It was like time slowed. 

I watched as Monique slit Hayley's throat, thus slitting mine. 

The baby was being ripped away from me. Klaus screamed in agony. He tried to go after them but he was pinned to the wall. They wouldn't even let him hold me as my head fell back. 

Everything faded to black. 

~

I woke up in the church. When I stood up, my body stayed on the ground. I stared at my lifeless body. 

Oh my god. I'm dead. They killed me. 

I looked up front to see Hayley laying on the table, lifeless. I ran up to her with tears in my eyes. This was never supposed to happen. I need to raise my baby. Hayley still has a life to live. 

"She's not dead yet. Neither are you." I heard from behind me. 

I turned around to see Alice Claire. Thank god. 

"What happened?" I cried. 

"We don't have much time, dear." 

"Much time? For what?" I asked frantically. 

"You have a choice to make. You can wake up and keep fighting. Or you can stay here and help from beyond." She said. 

I shook my head. "I have a baby to raise. They're going to kill her. I need to get back-" 

"Listen to me, Augustine. You died with vampire blood in your system. Your baby's blood. So did Hayley." She told me. Then it hit me. I'll come back, but as a vampire. 

I shook my head. "No. No no no. I c-can't be a vampire! I'm a witch!" 

"I know. I know. Which is why we were able to make a deal with the other ancestors. They may hate Klaus but they hate making exceptions a little less." She told me and set her hands on my shoulders. 

"W-What?" 

"You need to listen to what I'm about to say, because when you wake up, everything is going to happen quickly. You have to be ready. Do you understand?" She asked me. I have no idea what the hell is going on.