36. Rebellious period

Börja om från början

He Jun thought hard. "The little boss... he should miss you and found a reason to see you. Then he saw through your intentions so he was shy. He just-"

Qiu Xing's tone was gloomy. "Do I look stupid?"

"...The little boss is deliberately trying to anger you." He Jun told the truth.

Qiu Xing was silent for a while. "Impossible. I didn't make him angry again... it must be the rebellious period! He is 20 years old and his rebellious period hasn't passed! How come he is growing so slowly?! Remove this tea!" He picked up the papers and headed back to his office.

He Jun, "......"

***

That night, Xie Yang waited in the living room for Qiu Xing to come home after working overtime. He calmly stepped forward and shook Qiu Xing's hand. Then before Qiu Xing could speak, he said goodnight and headed upstairs.

All the words Qiu Xing had been preparing the entire day ere choked in his throat. He stared at a corner of the stairs where no one was present and took deep breaths.

The next morning, Xie Yang didn't go to Qiu Xing's room.

For the next few days, Xie Yang never went to Qiu Xing's room in the morning. He only shook Qiu Xing's hand every night and always left after shaking his hand, never staying too long.

Qiu Xing's face became darker every day. He wanted to question Xie Yang but he didn't know how to say it. After all, Xie Yang wasn't ignoring him. He just wasn't getting close to Qiu Xing. In addition, the two of them were really busy. Either Qiu Xing came home later or Xie Yang came home late. Every day, they could only say a few words before going to bed and occasionally at breakfast. There was no time to communicate.

In the blink of an eye, a week passed and the recording for the New Year's Eve party for B City TV Station ended. Xie Yang was waiting for the audition results from Director Zhou.

Xie Yang looked at the smiling Qin Cheng with surprise and confirmed it. "I passed? I got the role?"

"Yes, they said that the contract will be drawn up and sent as soon as possible. Filming is expected to start in April next year. Director Zhou requires all actors to go to the location to adapt for a period of time before shooting starts. Therefore, you must join the crew in late March at the latest."

Xie Yang still felt this wasn't real. He thought about it and guessed that his music must've moved Director Zhou. He said, "In that case, the production time of the new album will need to be adjusted."

The new album was originally scheduled to begin production in the new year. However, if the movie was accepted then the production of the album and the filming of the movie would definitely collide.

Qin Cheng told him, "The shortest filming time for this movie is four months. The movie has to be produced so it might only be released at the end of next year. You can't have no exposure for a whole year. I suggest that you don't push the production of the album to after the filming is over."

"Then don't postpone it. Advance it. The songs for the new album are ready and they will be recorded quickly with Long Shuyou's help. However, I might not be able to participate in the filming of the MV."

Qin Cheng's brow relaxed. "It's okay. You can invite professional actors to shoot the MV. You just need to shoot some simple lip synching scenes. Then it shall be arranged like this?"

Xie Yang nodded.

After another few busy days of work, Xie Yang finally finished all his work as an artist and concentrated on the company's annual meeting. On the Internet, the major broadcasting stations started to promote their New Year's Eve party.