26. Poisoned apple

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Xie Yang was putting on his coat when he remembered the card Qiu Xing had stuck into his hat before leaving yesterday. He reached out and came up with a credit card. He raised his eyebrows, took out his wallet and inserted this card beside the previous black card.

After breakfast, Xie Yang came to the studio and found that Xue Xian and Long Shuyou had already arrived. They were occupying the left and right sides of the director as they watched Shen Yan and Mu Zhouyi in the centre.

Xie Yang also glanced at the centre of the studio and observed the scene. In his heart, he knew precisely what scene Mu Zhouyi and Shen Yan were shooting. He went over to Long Shuyou and sat down on a small bench.

"Cut!"

Xu Heng waved his hand holding the script and stood up, striding to Mu Zhouyi and Shen Yan. "Mu Zhouyi, you were in the wrong state just now! You are currently ready to ignore your boss' advice and force Shen Yan in handcuffs back to the police station for interrogation. Shen Yan used his knowledge of the terrain to lead you to this semi-abandoned musical instrument repair store. He used all types of musical instruments to make scary sounds to frighten you. You are really scared but the bigger feeling is anger! You feel fooled. You want to find Shen Yan who is playing the nasty instruments and you even want to destroy them. Anger, okay?"

Mu Zhouyi was embarrassed and replied, "I understand Director Xu. Sorry, I wasn't in the right state."

"I shouldn't have given you a break to go back to B City to deal with private matters. The feeling you previously had in filming is gone." Xu Heng's expression didn't look very good. "First rest for 10 minutes so you can find the feeling."

Mu Zhouyi nodded again. She apologized to Shen Yan and everyone on the sidelines before walking to her chair that had her assistant beside it. She sat down and looked through the script.

"This is the fourth NG." Long Shuyou closed the script with a frown. "There is no feeling of Ye Bing at all.'

Xie Yang took out his own script and opened it. "It is normal to have no feeling."

Mu Zhouyi's acting ability itself wasn't very good. She might've promoted it once with her golden finger but it was only raised to a watchable state, not to the requirements of a famous director. However, a further upgrade of her acting skill needed to consume too much love value and Mu Zhouyi hadn't saved enough.

In the original novel's plot, Mu Zhouyi always used the temporary acting bonus effect card exchanged with the system to cope with Xu Heng when shooting this drama.

Yet some time ago, Mu Zhouyi transformed her voice using the love value. In the absence of new works or news, Mu Zhouyi's existing love value shouldn't be enough to redeem temporary skill cards. In addition, she wasted a wave of good will skills yesterday and even had to fix her relationship with Shen Yan...

"Xie Yang."

Xie Yang was awakened from his thoughts and looked up at Shen Yan.

Shen Yan smiled at Xie Yang politely and asked, "Can you play the violin?"

Xie Yang put away the script and stood up. "Yes."

"In the plot described in the script, the musician Yun Jia mainly used the violin to scare Ye Bing. However, I don't know much about it so I feel a bit unsure. Can you accompany me to take a look?"

This was a normal request. Xie Yang nodded and walked to the centre of the scene with Shen Yan.

Xue Xian stood on the other side and couldn't help pinching his script. However, he couldn't say anything because he couldn't play the violin.