Xie Yang opened the surveillance video to look at it.

The angle of the video was very tricky. It came from the side and the rear. Everyone else in the video was covered and only he and Mu Zhouyi were clear. At that time, Mu Zhouyi almost hit him. Now the image was enlarged and slowed down. From the side rear, it looked like he and Mu Zhouyi held hands before releasing it. They seemed to be playing in a flirtatious manner.

Xie Yang, "......"

He called Hu Biao back.

Hu Biao was anxious and angry so he couldn't speak clearly. "What's going on? What the hell is going on? Are you in a relationship? What is happening with you and Mu Zhouyi? Your romance was exposed the moment you became hot. Don't be confused!"

"There is no relationship. I don't know her. The surveillance video was from an angle. At that time, Ji Zehui and Yuan Peng were there. Mu Zhouyi accidentally hit me and we didn't hold hands."

Hu Biao calmed down and confirmed it. "Then are you Mu Zhouyi's fan?"

"......"

Xie Yang remembered the Weibo side account on the original's mobile phone when he just transmigrated here and couldn't be sure. "Maybe."

In the original book, the attitude of the original owner of the body toward Mu Zhouyi had always been a bit strange. It seemed unreasonable that he would avoid and inexplicably aim at her from the first meeting. After seeing the Weibo side account, he had another guess about these unreasonable actions.

In the original book, after being used by Mu Zhouyi, the original didn't have a good impression of her. He started to frantically target the female lead and provoked the relationship between Qiu Xing and the female lead. Now thinking about it, the reason why the original owner had such a reaction shouldn't be because he hated the female host too much and wasn't affected by the golden finger. Rather, the original owner fell in love with the female lead due to the golden finger. He didn't want the female lead to jump into the pit called Qiu and started to desperately ruin the relationship between the female lead and Qiu Xing.

According to this guess, the behaviour of the original owner in helping the male lead became more reasonable. It was because the cowardly original owner knew he couldn't get the female lead so he turned to the male lead to help her get rid of her entanglement with Qiu Xing. The female lead would be happy and he could also be released from his marriage with Qiu Xing, it was the best of both worlds.

It was an evil plot.

Hu Biao raised his voice again. "What do you mean by maybe? Tell me accurately. I am your agent. If you don't tell me the truth then how can I help you?"

Xie Yang got up and walked to the bathroom while talking. "Then just treat me as a fan of Mu Zhouyi but I stopped being a fan before I debuted. Now I want to turn black."

Hu Biao was probably too overexcited that he actually asked about this gossip. "Why turn black?"

"I suspect she isn't a good person." Xie Yang turned on handsfree mode, set his phone on a shelf and squeezed toothpaste onto his toothbrush. "Don't worry, I'll open a live broadcast to clarify this matter."

Hearing Xie Yang say that he would start a live broadcast, Hu Bai sobered up and quickly said, "Don't open it! Wait until you come to the company to discuss what to say before opening it. Come over as soon as possible. I'll contact the PR department."

Xie Yang responded positively and hung up.

He headed downstairs for breakfast and found that the atmosphere of the dining room wasn't right.