𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴

Start from the beginning

"August..." She trailed off, almost defeated. 

"I know. I know, I wouldn't come to you if it wasn't dire. It's just...a lot of people want to hurt Klaus and the baby and me by default and I just want to protect them." I reasoned. 

She nodded. "The place you found me before The Harvest." 

"Thank you, Davina. I owe you one." I let out and went to walk away. 

She stopped me and grabbed my arm. "Just be careful from now on, okay? Something bigger is coming. Bigger than what Marcel may be planning. I can feel it." She told me. 

That's...odd. I don't really have the time to press it. I just nodded and went off. 

Me
He's at the dock warehouses. Thierry had one. Please don't kill anyone. 

Nik
No promises, love. 

Me
Nik...

Nik
Alright, alright. Go home and relax. I don't want you to stress yourself out anymore. 

So much for not stressing me out. Me and Hayley, for that matter. I got home when Hayley was on the phone with Elijah. The last thing we both heard was an explosion. No one died, though. It was a bit of a scare.

The reason they were in that stupid warehouse anyway was because of the stones for the moonlight rings. 

As soon as they got back, Hayley engulfed Jackson is for a hug. "Thank god you're alive." 

"I'm fine, too. Thanks for asking." Klaus said as he walked in. 

I flipped him off. "You're a dick." 

He shrugged. "So I've been told." 

"What about the stones?" Hayley asked. 

"Scattered across the bed of the Mississippi, I imagine." Elijah deadpanned. That's really nice. 

"Marcel is no fool. He knows an empowered werewolf army would mean the end of vampires in New Orleans. The explosion is his way of saying he means to prevent that, for all the good it'll do him." Klaus mocked and took a sip of his drink. Whiskey, I presume. 

"Well, it did him pretty damn well, didn't it?" I sneered at him. 

"This is my fault. I will find a way to fix it." Jackson spoke. He was all bloody. 

"No, Jack. You're hurt, and no one is blaming you." Hayley assured. 

"I'm blaming you." Klaus said from behind him. "Those stones will be hard to replace."

"Well, Jackson's life isn't replaceable, is it, Nik?" I questioned. 

"Fortunately, I have a backup plan." Klaus replied with a smirk. 

His backup plan is Francesca Guerrrera. Thankfully, I have not come into much contact with her. She's the leader of the human faction of New Orleans. She walked into the compound with a few of her men. 

"You can't mean her. She's a gangster." Hayley huffed. And she is, too. The amount of shit she's gotten away with, federal crimes, is mind boggling. 

"I see her more as a means to procuring rare items at short notice." Klaus said and walked down the stairs. Hayley was close behind him. Elijah and I lingered behind a little. "Greetings, Ms. Guerrera. I see you brought some friends." 

"They're my brothers. I always bring them with me when it comes to delicate business matters. Fellas, this is Mr. Mikaelson." She introduced. 

"Please, call me Klaus. All my friends do." Klaus replied.