"Well, since I'm here, I will at least tell you how I do my work. A shadow must live in this world, period, full stop. Should they die by the likes of their cognitive nightmares, then they will perish by noose, however, death doesn't have to be by the cognitive selves' hands. They simply need to die." Black Knight says. "Lay a goddamn hair on Kap's head and I'm gonna feed you your own heart!" Hirozaku threatens as he summons his red beam, to which the Black Angel chuckles. "Please, you couldn't feed a homeless man a five star meal, let alone me my own heart. I'm simply stating that his shadow must survive. I would pummel you to the ground like usual, but I would love to see your priceless faces when you get the chance to find your special "Kap" and the truth behind this place. Good bye for now." Black Angel has his wings out and flies to the sky at a high speed. "What was all that about?" Asks Rikiya. "Consider your relationships. Consider your history. Consider all of your unhappy memory clips." Tomomi repeats. "He placed a rather large emphasis on 'all' so that has to mean something." Ai answers. "I think he is all "prick", now let's get Kap and get out!" Hiro says. The group wander through the forest until they are face to face with the castle door, which slowly starts to open it's gate from the entrance. They all enter the place and there, they see the Mighty Alpha there. "Howdy there, citizens. Good to see you again. A little birdie told me that there is some trouble at this place. And if I'm being honest, I think that we can work together. Wouldn't it be better if we work together, son?" Mighty Alpha says. "Thanks, but we kinda got shit handled here." Hiro says. "Oh, oh no, no, no, no, you really misunderstand. That isn't a request. It's a demand." Mighty Alpha says. "Keep this up and I'm gonna shove whatever pike nearby up your ass." Hiro threatens. The Mighty Alpha does a disappointed sigh. "Fine. Fine, deal with this yourself." He says in a very upset tone and flies off. "Wow, clingy much?" Rikiya asks. "Something about him seems oddly familiar. Hiro-san, do you think that he is someone Kap-chan knows?" Asks Tomomi. "Only guys that that skunk knows are some kids at the elementary. That dude probably was some stranger or some shit, so let's go." Hiro says as he walks ahead. Ai starts to ponder a bit as they follow him.

They approach the building, entering through an elevator, it's currently heading up to the first floor. So far, there isn't any shadows that would attack them, however, there are what appears to be a single door, having some strange marking upon them. "So, that's new." Rikiya comments. "Yeah... What's happening, exactly?" Hiro asks. "There has to be something beyond this door in order for us to pass through." Ai says. Hiro turns to the door and approaches it, and it appears to have an image of a jagged circle, almost like a rock. "Only one real way to find out." Hiro says.

He opens the door and inside is a variety of staircases and bridges overhead. "Are we in some underground cave or something? What the hell is all this?" Hiro asks. The Sovereign Heroes step fourth and suddenly, a shadow jumps out at them and prepares for battle as it morphs into a weird eagle shaped being that has a sort of collar like a queen. "Kelpie!" Hirozaku summons a green horse with a mane that's as wet as a rainstorm in England, while the lower half of it's body is as distorted as the wet mane. "Zionga!" Hiro exclaims, which has Kelpie to fire off some lightning from the heavens, weakening it vastly. Hirozaku gets a second chance and rains down another Zionga again, weakening it again. "Let's dance, Ugly Duckling! Rampage!" Ugly Duckling delivers a flurry of light attacks against the eagle. the Eagle does Maragion on the group, hitting everyone with a fire attack. "Come fourth! Rapunzel!" Ai summons her persona to do a Sonic Punch at the eagle. Tomomi steps fourth and pulls out her sniper rifle, shooting at the wings, landing a critical hit. "All right, boys! Get his ass!" Hiro exclaims, pulling out his rifle. Everyone shoots their weapons in rapid succession, before ending the eagle. "Our battle isn't over yet." Tomomi says as the group gains experience. Hirozaku has obtained the skill Magrio, the ability to use a light grass attack on a whole group of enemies. "That's what I'm talking about!" Hiro exclaims.