Mrs.jeon - my son it for sometime just understand and about y/n you are with her 24/7 for now so why are you worried . You are here to protect her are not you.

Jungkook nodded and mrs.jeon said -

Mrs.jeon - now smile and be ready to welcome Maria.  And one more think where is y/n ?

Jungkook - she is sleeping actually she is tired and she slept at 5:00 in the morning as doctor said that she needs good sleep so I don't want to disturb her .

Mrs.jeon - ok she will wake up .

Then jungkook and Mrs.jeon hear a cute voice from behind and it's y/n Mrs.jeon smile and said -

Mrs.jeon - oh so you wake up come here sweetie.

Y/n go to Mrs.jeon and she hug her like a baby she is still sleepy jungkook chuckle and Mrs.jeon ask her -

Mrs.jeon - so how was your sleep .

Y/n - good mumma

Jungkook - so let's go and fresh up after that we will eat breakfast and go for hangout .

Y/n smile widely and hug jungkook . And after that she fresh up and eat breakfast .

Jungkook and y/n is ready to go out for hangout .

Mr.jeon - enjoy my daughter and son .

Jungkook - thankyou dad and plzz you will also enjoy .

Mrs.jeon - and jungkook plzz If you can then plzz came home little earlier you know na your cousin is coming today .

Jungkook whisper to himself .

Jungkook - how can I forget that clingy and talkative Machine is going to come .

Mrs.jeon - what did you said?

Jungkook - huh Nothing mom we will  come.

Mrs.jeon -ok enjoyed and be safe .

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

Jungkook and y/n enjoying very much , hanging out here and there  . Jungkook ask to y/n -

Jungkook - so princess are you enjoying.

Y/n - yes kookie  I am enjoying vely muwch .

Jungkook - now it's time to eat something ok because you have to take your medications.

Y/n - kookie I don't want to take medicine plwease.

Jungkook - no princess you have to because if not then how will you be recovered.

Y/n make cute poty face and then they both go in a restaurant and eat there favorite meals .

Now it's 7:00pm in evening and jungkook and y/n is roaming around.  Just then jungkook phone ring and he saw his mom and then he remembered that his mom told them to come early. 

He pick up call and say

Jungkook - yes mom we are coming don't worry . Ok ok .
y/n let's go home you remember mom told us to come early .

Y/n - yesh

Jungkook - so let's go .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

At 8 :00 pm -
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook and y/n arrived at mansion and go Inside y/n is talking about how we enjoyed-