Someone Else

The next morning, Ivory helped the girls put their luggage in the cars. They decided to go back home while Safari and Ivory stayed for a little longer. Although she didn't know them very well, Ivory enjoyed the girls company with the exception of Lita, who mean mugged her every chance she got.

"Call me when you go back to the states. We need to hang out sometime", Johanna said, giving Ivory a hug.

"I will", she responded, before giving everyone else a hug.

She got to Tafari who held her a little longer than he should have. His embrace was also very tight. What Ivory didn't know was that he was trying to feel her breast up against him.

Safari pulled his horny brother off of her and gave him a warning look. Tafari laughed and out his hands up.

"See you later bro bro", Tafari said with his fist out. Safari gave him dap and a fake smile.

"Yeah, see ya", he responded dryly.

Lita hugged Safari and glared at Ivory as she sat in the car. Ivory could have sworn she stuck her tongue out too.

They waved goodbye as they drove off and went back into the house.

"I'm so glad they're gone", Safari said.

"What? Why? ", Ivory inquired, picking up a strawberry from breakfast.

" So I can do this", he said, walking to her.

He picked her up and put her on the counter before kissing her. He pulled her shirt over her head and fondled her breast. Ivory threw her head back and moaned as he slid her panties down south. He wasted no time diving into her cookie jar.

Ivory whimpered as he sucked on her delectables, her toes curling as he did so.

He stopped and pulled her skirt down, leaving her in just a bra, which he then unclipped also. He removed all of his clothing except for his boxers and picked her up again, heading towards the balcony.

He kissed all over Ivory on the way there, savoring her every taste.

Once they got to the balcony, Safari did as he promised and bent her over. Ivory shivered as he entered her from behind. Before any real time had passed, they were in sync with each other as Ivory hit notes she didn't know she could.

Safari enjoyed every minute of it, pulling her by her hair, pumping in and out of her as if his life depended on it.

Ivory gave a loud moan as Safari grunted, reaching the peak of their high. Safari let go of her hair as she stood up, trying to catch her breath. He scooped her into his arms and headed for the bedroom to continue.
**************************************
Ivory laid in the large bed with a grin on her face, reminiscing on what happened minutes before. Safari was in the shower, getting ready to go to the local office he had here. Any other time Ivory would complain about him working, but she was too high up on cloud nine.

She smiled to herself before turning over and picking up her phone off of the nightstand. To her surprise, she had a missed call from her mother, whom she hadn't spoken to since Christmas. It was now February.

Ivory crinkled her eyebrows, wondering what it was about since her parents weren't very happy with her the last time they spoke. She made a mental note to call her back later since she didn't want her mood to be ruined right now.

"Hey we gotta go back by the end of the week", Safari shouted from the bathroom.

She spoke too soon