Brotherly Love

Ivory awoke with 2 large arms wrapped around her. Eyebrows furrowed, her eyes fluttered open and looked down at the tattooed arms. She smirked as she thought about last night and decided she wanted to finish this morning. Sliding from under him, Ivory was careful not to wake Safari just yet. She admired him for a while before sliding her hand down his leg. Her hand came back up and stroked him through his shorts.

He moaned, but kept his eyes closed. Ivory then reached inside of his boxers and continued to stroke him. At that moment, his eyes shot open as he grabbed her hand.

"What are you doing?", he asked groaning.

Ivory smiled and shrugged.

"We never finished from last night remember? ", she said, biting her lip.

Safari smiled and licked his lips.

"Yeah, I remember. You know what that means today is?", he asked siting up.

Ivory shook her head no.

"Sweet pwussy saturday", he said, pulling her towards him.

Ivory let out a giggle as he pulled off her underwear and dove in.

After their session, Safari went to take a shower while Ivory decided to take a separate one in her bathroom. Grinning from ear to ear, she sashayed down the hallway to her room.

"Hey", said a voice, startling her.

She jumped and quickly looked up, only to see a tall and handsome Tafari.

Ivory looked at him puzzled, wondering who he was.

"Um hello", she said with a small smile.

He flashed her a bright white smile before putting his hand out.

"I'm Tafari, Safari's brother ", he said.

It was then that Ivory saw the very slight resemblance between the two.

" Ohh, I'm Ivory, Safari's....", Ivory trailed off, not knowing what she should refer to herself as.

"Girlfriend", finished Safari who'd heard their conversation from his room.

Ivory looked over at him, only to see that he was staring at his brother, who was staring at her.

"Well it was nice to finally meet you", Ivory said before going in her room and closing the door. She felt awkward standing in between the two. She could feel tension in the air, but she couldn't understand why.

She shook the feeling off and proceeded to her bathroom.

"I'm surprised you came with them. That was real bold of you", Safari said to his brother.

Tafari smiled and rubbed his hands together.

"Well I had to see who this new girl was, seeing that I might have to steal her too", he said seriously.

Safari kept his composure and gave a humorless chuckle.

"Don't fuck with me Tafari. I'll beat your ass... Again", he said, stressing "again".

Tafari smacked his lips, "Yeah right, we'll just have to see who she chooses. I just hope you know it'll be me. They always pick me", Tafari laughed, walking away.

Thoughts of last year began to invade Safari's mind as he began to grow angry. He slowly breathed in and out before going back to his room to cool down.

Tafari in the pic