ALBUM 2 - LOVING HIM WAS RED

Start from the beginning

Their love story isn't quite real, but there's hardly any noticeable difference.

He often wonders if love stories are much like real life – a mix of two extremes; pain and pleasure, happiness and sorrow, love and loss – why do people even bother reading them? She believes that's because in the end, it's all worth it. Because it's the complicated stories that are worth telling, it's a string of failures that create a motivating success story and it's the enigma that makes love worthy of discussion.

People often say the ones who were never pricked by the thorns of love are the lucky ones but it's never about protecting yourself from the pain, is it? Lucky are the ones who get to hold the rose, who get to experience love in the first place.

Much like a dream, you can't paint a clear picture of when or how it begins. But once it does, nothing ever stays the same for love finds a way of painting you in its colours – sometimes the best ones while sometimes dull. When you try to look back, it's all just a blur. You can forget the small details like what you wore the first time they saw you or the flowers they got you on your first date. But you can never forget how it made you feel.

Their love story was no fairy tale. It was not the kind of love that melted your heart at first sight. Neither was it the kind of love that danced on the thin edge of hatred and burned you with yearning and desire. It was not the endearing first love that made your heart flutter.

It was scripted.

They never wanted their love to last a lifetime. They just wanted the love songs to make sense. They just wanted to be able to read romantic novels without cringing. All they wanted was to feel loved. Even if that would last for less than 6 months.

It felt like the simplest plan. After all, how difficult could following a script be? Little did they know, in the scheme of things, loving would be the simplest thing they'd ever do.

And no matter how cheesy or cliché a love story, in the end, it would always bring you back to one question left unanswered... Have you ever been in love?

And just like that, the story starts, all over again.

From sharing such cute love stories

To planning your wedding.

We do it all. Borrowed & Blue Co.

By Anne & Tanmay.

Thank you, Wil & EZ for sending us a snippet of your love story.

If you want to share your story with us, you can submit yours here.

Published 7 weeks ago.

COMMENTS

[Showing 5 of 31; oldest to newest]

Larry4Ever : is Tanmay the "unnamed man"? Ann cheated on Oliv with him?! Why else would anyone agree to start a business with her? Why is nobody talking about this?!?!?!

@FeministFelicity101: Look at Daddy's Princess profiting off of her ex! So not cool!!! Her business partner is going to suffer. Feeling sad for him 😪🤧

@conspiracyyyy_4unite : The pandemic is a media scare nobody needs a vac- [ⓘ comment redacted - When it comes to health, everyone wants reliable up-to-date information. Visit the World Health Organization's website. The website has information that can help answer questions you may have about vaccines.]

@OliWilNoticeMe : HOW I WISH I WAS THAT GIRL OLI IS DATING RN I'D KILL TO BE HER 😭💔😭💔😭💔😭💔😭💔😭💔😭

Flure.adico : love wedding blah blah so everyone conveniently forgot how this runaway bride dumped a billionaire broke his heart and now thinks she can get other ppl married wtaf is wrong wih her all she knows is ruining relationships and this tanman what kind of name is this sounds fake anyway f u anne your nothing without your fathers name go back to him lil spoilt bitch

OTHER BLOGS BY BORROWED & BLUE CO

Tips to Plan Your Wedding during a Pandemic

Send us your wedding story & photos to get featured in our blogs

Current Government Guidelines for Weddings & Events - Protect yourselves & others

══════════════

So it goes... Here's Album 2! Hope you're liking the vibe for it so far <3

For those of you who didn't get it yet, Borrowed & Blue Co. is Anne Starling's wedding planning company & Tanmay is her business partner (rumoured to be the man she cheated on Oliver with). There will be crossovers with our main characters between this story and Right Where You Left Me so hoping to meet you on that story as well. It will update after Call It What You Want is completed *_*

I have some amazing news to share with you guys! Call It What You Want got featured on Wattpad's New Adult profile NA today! Thank you all so much for your support. Please keep showering your votes & comments and share this story with your friends as well <3

Btw if I were to update this story twice a week, which days would you like the updates on?

Find me on Instagram & Twitter for more updates, behind the scenes & sneak peeks for this story <3

How is everything with you? If you ever want to talk, my DMs are always open. Take care.

 Take care