09: 💝𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞💝

Začať od začiatku

"Bro, Pack a dress, change it before you go out, i packed some makeup products i will get you ready." Roohi said. "Are you mad you fool, im going to hospital not for some fashion show.", she said her irritate because this the 100th time she said that to her.

"But its your first 'DATE' babe.", Roohi said making a innocent face. "Shut up Roohi, you know i don't like make up and shit, you know. I like everything simple nd in all one hour ive a surgery, so shut the fuck up nd let's go." said Aarna frustrated because yesterday night she didn't get any sleep she slept late night nd then shubman's thoughts then there meeting the 'Date' nd then today she have a surgery nd she was late nd Roohi's behaviour didn't help so lashed out at her thou she knew Roohi will not mind but she very well knew that right now she must be pouting innocently nd when she saw Roohi was actually pouting.

"Stop pouting let's go.," said Aarna nd hugged her chuckling a little.
With this they reach hospital here in Gill mansion the sence was quite same too. After having breakfast they all move towards there work.. And Shubman did too nd yeah obviously with a smile.

"Shubi, late na karna chale jana pick krne Aarna ko, meine adress massage kar diya hai.", Keart said with a smile.
"Okay maa." Shubman muttered. "All the best for you date.'', teased keart nd mumbling a small maa he ran from there leaving a laughing keart behind.

XXXXXXXX

Finally it was lunch time after finishing his work shubman finally start his journey towards the hospital. Here Aarna finish her work nd take a round to the children's word. When shubman reached there. After reaching he found Roohi who was there maybe waiting for someone.

"Hey saali sahiba.",. Shubman greet Roohi to which she made a bad face but reply, "Hello Jeeju.", Roohi teased back nd Shubman made a bad face. "Aye, don't call me that.", shubman said making a bad face. "Aarey but im your saali na." Roohi muttered with a innocent face. "Are you like this, i never knew., But please don't call me that, Shubman ya shubi will do.," Shubman said. "Oye what to you mean by like that", Roohi ask, "Nothing nothing shaant meri Bheem shant.," Shubman said laughing a little. "Waise, I would have called you today.," Roohi said nd Shubman made a confused face. "Dont, you dare to hurt my aaru okay., She is sounding quite serious for you so please, nd if you do that i swaer before bhai i will kill you i carry tranquilizer with me.", Roohi said trying to scary Shubman a little.

"Woah, i didn't knew, you can be scary too., Nd you have my words i will never ever do that.", Shubman said softly trying to assure her with his words nd Roohi nodded. "Waise, is she really really serious about me?," Shubman ask with his ears turning a little pink.

"Awe, is someone blushing.", Roohi teased nd Shubman glared at her. "Roohi yaar stop teasing nd say na.",
Shubman whined cutely. "Awe, you're so cute., " Roohi said "Oye im not cute okay.", Shubman said offendly. "Whats with boys offending if someone call them cute.", Roohi muttered to herself.

"Fine, we reach let's see where is she nd to the answer to your question Yes she's nd i hope you're too.", Roohi said to which Shubman nodded straight away.

"Neha, where is Aarna ma'am.", Roohi asked a intern. "Good afternoon ma'am, Aarna ma'am is in rounds she must be coming, here she's." Neha said nd they turned to see Aarna coming with the doctors coat, coming towards them. And Shubman who was in his hoodie nd face cover mask, she didn't recognise who it was.

"Roohi, what you're doing here, go grab lunch., I will wait here don't know where is he., Did he forgot me?, Nd forget our date,. Nd who is he??, Sir, please come tomorrow for check up if you're here for that., For today it's over.", Aarna blabbered nd sat on her chair.